CHAPTER 03

YN: This is yum.

She said while licking her ice cream spoon, she loves eating ice cream after dinner, Jimin always keep that for her, he knows his sister is obsessed with ice cream. Flavor doesn't matter much, but if it's chocolate, ahhh.. um, lovely.

She kept aside the empty ice cream tumbler on her night stand, will dispose it later and pick up her phone. She opened her insta application and saw the notifications of new follow requests.

YN: Who is this.. '@bunnyboy🐰'

She tapped on the username and it was an private account.. with the full name ' JEON JUNGKOOK'

YN: oh Jeon jungkook has requested to follow me..!? But why !?

She fell into the world of her thoughts as she went back in the time when she first saw his picture with Jimin.
He was so sweet, cute, little boy..

YN: hmm accepted.. Mr. Jeon.

She requested him back and kept aside her phone and laid back on her bed, she was blankly staring at her ceiling, remembering her meet with Taehyung.

YN: Aish.. he is just so se×y, I just want him.. he is the one for me.. his smile is so pretty.. please.. I want only him to be my man..

She hugged the cushions tightly beside her and slowly drifted to her dreamland.

Meanwhile

Jungkook: aish.. Jimin hyung is not picking up my calls, I'm sorry hyung, kookie is sorry.

He pouted, out of blue a notification from insta popped on his phone's screen.

Jungkook: huh!

He tapped on the notification and it was a follow back request from PARK YN..
His phone slipped from his hands and fell on the bed, inbetween his kegs, he was sitting like a kindergarten child. His eyes were wide open, his hands were shaking a bit, his breaths git heavy when he remembered hiw badly he suffered this noon after viewing just her pfp... uff!!

KNOCK KNOCK

Mrs. Jeon: Jungkook ?

Jungkook came back to the reality when he heard the knock... he quickly threw his phone his under his pillow and ran to open the door for his eomma.

Jungkook: yup mom, please come in.

Mrs. Jeon smiled and came inside his room, her camera eyes scanned his whole room and she smirked watching his pillow not in place. She quickly walked towards his bed, making Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jungkook: No no no e-eomma.

Mrs. Jeon picked up his pillow and there it his, his phone.. she grabbed it and turned towards his innocent big baby.

Mrs. Jeon: Every night, this phone should be submitted to me, like a good boy.. okay baby !?

Jungkook: eomma, please.. I'm not a kid anymore, please,I have works to do, look my laptop is there, I was checking my mails and some documents which I have to transfer from my laptop to my phone, please give it back.

Mrs. Jeon sighed and gave him back his phone, making Jungkook smile, such a liar..!

Mrs. Jeon: okay but mark my words, I want you tomorrow for the breakfast, five minutes early.. if I came to know that you were playing any stupid game, I will surely break these devices of yours, and you will do all the house chores, and I will get you married as well.