𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

IVORY

Living with Alaina and Isia I obviously forgot I had a place of mine, one which I'm supposed to be paying rent.

Actually living with them I forgot a lot of shit. Like the fact that I kinda sorta have a girlfriend. Not really though cause who goes three months without so much of a text.

But I should let them know or text Sage and let her know it's over. If she didn't already assume.

I assumed it was over so i don't know

I will know later today because after I get the rest of my stuff from my house and return the key, I will not only text Sage but I will also sit them down and talk to them.

It's a lot they don't know about my life as they kinda came in and just created a whole new one.

I'm not complaining at all but I don't want anything going unsaid, I just want everything laid out on the table, no secrets.

At least from me

We were on the way to the house, They had got a bunch of man to help since they said a queen shouldn't have to worry about anything.

I asked why they couldn't do it and Alaina said

"I like to sit back and just look cute, Real Queen Shit"

And Isia said

"I don't feel like it, plus I just got my nails done, a masterpiece rest at the tips of my fingers I must treat it with care"

They nod seeming very proud of each others answers since they almost fucked each other right in front of me.

I would've like to watch that

We haven't done anything since that night and I really want to, I crave it like I feel it in my stomach and legs every time they touch me.

The most simple kiss send shocks to my pussy to the point where I just want to jump on them.

Would they mind?

No they wouldn't.

"We're here" Alaina says softly as she takes my hand in hers

Isia opens the door for us letting us out before she wraps her arm around my stomach as she closes the door.

Walking towards the door we see a car. Fuck.

Sage's Car

I don't think this is going to go good.

"Someone is here?" Isia asks looking down at me.

Ignoring her I get the key to unlock the door, and surprise surprise it was unlocked.

Alaina and Isia immediately pull out a gun and pushes me behind them.

I find it cute how protective they are, It's so sexy like makes me want to just open my legs from them. We could start a family right now if I'm honest. Can we get married if they are already married? Would they want a girl or b-