𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

-ISIA-

It was now my time to be taken on a date, it felt nice honestly. I was always the more serious and dominant one so it was always me doing things for them mostly. Of course Alaina did things but i don't know this feels different.

After hearing what they did I think it was perfect for Alaina, I know she has always had a problem with who she was, so seeing the picture made me want to cry for her, then I heard the little speech and I wanted to break down.

I love Alaina and Ivory so much, I've always thought we had our own special type of love. A love like no where, so beautifully different it had its own name. Not Bonnie and Clyde, not Beyonce and Jay-Z, not anyone but our own. That's why I was in love with our love, That A.I.I type of love. I was never able to put into words how much I could love them but Ivory was able to explain why I did.

To say I was excited was an understatement, I've only been taken on a date twice, one to dinner and one was at home. I was always grateful for any time I get to spend with them cause I know at any time something could happen.

She said we had to wait until sundown for the special effect. We spent the whole day waiting around and eating until it was time to go. On the ride here she didn't want to tell at all but with the big smile covering her face I knew I was going to love it.

Now seeing where we were at, I did in fact love it.

"The Carnival?" I question as she turns to me after turning off the car.

"Yep you said you've never been and I want to be your first since you were most of my mine" She says leaning over and giving me a kiss.

I never went to the Carnival because I was always too busy to even think about going. I always wanted to go through. Seeing the kids' faces as they ran around with cotton candy being high on sugar. To me the carnival was a place that held so much love.

Growing up until about Nine I was pretty much alone, My mother making sure to keep me hidden from the world and she was always working. She never knew how to show affection but I knew I was loved and cared for, but growing up so young like that It kinda stuck with me. I never really shared that with anyone because I had to be strong for Alaina, knowing she's been through more and needed me.

So this, going to a carnival felt like a breath of fresh air.

"Here you can be as free as a fly with me, be as childish as you wish, No more serious Isia. Let it go" She whispers the last part to me before nodding makes me nod and break out in giggles and a big smile takes over my face.

"Let's go" She says before getting out and running to my side, opening the door for me.

She grabs onto my hand dragging onto my hand pulling me to the entrance. She tells the person two tickets for teenages causing the worker to look over us but in the end he believes her and gives her the tickets.

She smiles and laughs looking at me before pulling me through the gate. Walking inside it was packed with kids, teens, adults, even a few old people. It was music playing and it was lit up. It was lights mostly pink and blue reflecting against our body.

It was rides and a bunch of games. Seeing a place so crowded and chaotic is the best way possible. Everyone's face was covered with the biggest of biggest smiles and the sound of talking, laughing, even a little yelling was heard over the music. The sense of happiness just floating in the air.