Hashira Christmas Party pt. 2 (DAY 11)

HAPPENING NOW : Muichiro went in and just sat on the sofa while Mitsuri was setting out food on the table. Giyu was changing the music and Shinobu was teasing him.
_____
'Hey guys.. does anyone know when Sanemi or the others are coming?' Tengen then spoke out while he put on a Santa hat. 'Oh! No I haven't heard from Shinazugawa-san.. and I don't know about the others!' Mitsuri answered smiling reassuringly at Tengen,'I'm sure they'll be here soon!' They all stayed silent while Kyojuro hungrily leapt towards a plate of sushi,'Hey. You're not supposed to eat until everyone has came.' Iguro said glaring at Rengoku who was eating the sushi he had just set on the table. 'Hey, just let him, it's a party after all, and a really flashy one!' Tengen said, his usual cocky attitude more visible.
Obanai rolled his eyes giving him a glare, while Mitsuri ran across the room towards the sofa Giyu and Shinobu were sitting on squealing in excitement.  "Hey Shinobu-san!!" Mitsuri said cheerfully, at least there was someone who could brighten up the mood.
"Kanroji!" Shinobu smiled back at the happy Hashira,"It's been a while!" "It has hasn't it? How's Kanao and the other girls at the butterfly mansion doing?"
On the other hand, Giyu was sitting on the edge of the sofa, the most bored and glum look plastered on his face creating a gloomy atmosphere. He stared as the girls had their usual 'catch-up' and bickered about who knows what.
_____
Mitsuri placed the stool down firmly, stepping up on it and adding some extra bunting to the walls until - RING RING! RING RING! It must be Shinazugawa!!

Tengen went to open the door to see Sanemi who had an annoyed expression on his face, his lips curling to a frown.
"I see you actually came Shinazugawa!" Tengen said handing him his present that was neatly wrapped in green wrapping paper which has Christmas trees painted on. Sanemi snatches it out Tengens hands and just sits next to Muichiro who was just staring at the patterned ceiling. Out of the blue Giyu stands up and then walks up to Sanemi and rummages his hand in his pocket only to take out a small oval shaped thing that was wrapped in white tissue. "Do you want this ohag-" he says until he gets cut off by the ohagi getting flinged straight out of his hand and oof. Onto the floor. A straightforward and angry 'NO!' was all poor Giyu got from Sanemi.

Head hung low, Giyu walked back to his seat next to Shinobu as she looked like she was trying not to laugh after the scene that just happened,"Cheer up Tomioka-san!!" She said, her voice laced with sarcasm.
Tanjiro said this would work..
Ignoring Shinobu, he takes his phone out miserably and unlocks it.
_____
In the GC :

Giyu : Hey @TheKingOfFestivals can i go home?
Obanai : whyd u come if ur gonna go home idiot?
Sanemi : 1 Why are you texting you could ask in real life. And 2 you should go home bc we don't want you here anyway.
Mitsuri : Iguro-san! That's not nice to say!
Obanai : I'm sorry..
Mitsuri : :))
Replying to @GiyuTomiokas message :
Tengen : WHAT NOOOO DONT GO HOME WE HAVENT STARTED EATING!!!!!!
Rengoku : Yeah.. that's the best part! You should stay Tomioka the food with make it all worthwhile!
Giyu : After we eat. I'm going home
Tengen : Okie Dokie!
Shinobu : Why would you want to go home Tomioka-san??
Giyu : So I can pray for my deceased family and friends soul.
Shinobu : Definitely believe you.
Gyomei : That is very nice of you Tomioka. 🙏
Tengen : Hey Muichiro aren't you supposed to be in bed? It's past your bedtime after all.
Muichiro : I'm 16. And your not funny.
(Hes 16 In this AU)
Rengoku : Hey who put the dim sum out?? Also can i have one I'm starving!
Obanai : just wait til we're finished setting up the table. Only a few minutes.
Rengoku : Awh.
Tengen : Guys.......................
Obanai : What?
Sanemi : those extra full stops are very unneeded.
Shinobu : What is it Uzui?
Tengen : I- Uhm.
Sanemi : hurry up then-
Tengen : I may have dropped the Christmas cake.....
Mitsuri : Oh no which one?!!???!?
Sanemi : WHAT
Obanai : WAHT
Replying to @MitsuriTheLoverPillar
Tengen : it was the one you and Shinobu made..
Mitsuri : Awhh!
Shinobu : ...
Giyu : I don't like cake anyway.
Shinobu : We spent 2 days making that cake. 2 days.
Tengen : IM SORYRRYRYY PLEASE DONT HIT ME ON THE HEAD WITH A HAMMER AGAIN!!!!!!!!-
Mitsuri : wait what?
Obanai : LMAO
Sanemi : Damn you really let Shinobu hit you on the head with a hammer?
Mitsuri : Why would you do that Shinobu-san??
Rengoku : Shinobu.. wouldnt.... Do that...... right?
Shinobu : He. Hit Aoi.
Mitsuri : WHAT? :0
Obanai : Really?
Sanemi : Ok-
Muichiro : Where did he hit her?
Shinobu : uh
Muichiro : ?
Shinobu : On her rear end..
Obanai : WHAT?
Sanemi : EXPLAIN UZUI!
Rengoku : that's not something flashy to do Tengen..
Tengen Uzui is now offline
Shinobu : That was expected. Let's talk to him IRL.
Muichiro : What happened?
Sanemi Shinazugawa is now offline
Giyu Tomioka is now offline
Shinobu Kocho is now offline
Rengoku Kyojuro is now offline
Obanai Iguro is now offline
Muichiro : oh it's just me.
_____
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 700+ VIEWS!!
also I'm really sorry for taking so long just to write this part. I'm more motivated rn so I'll make sure to right atleast every week!