Hashira Christmas Party pt. 3 (DAY 12)

IRL POV :
_____
Rengoku walks into the living room where the others are sitting, waiting for an explanation. 'Guys I checked the kitchen Uzui's not there!' Rengoku took a seat beside the others. 'I just don't get why my flashy best friend would do that..' 'Oh.. It's okay Rengoku! I'm sure he'll come out and we'll have a lovely time!!' The love Hashira said, trying to brighten the mood.
'This was a waste of my time.' Sanemi scoffed.
'I saw him last with his wives, they went upstairs.' Giyu says. 'Well someone can speak now-' Sanemi replies sarcastically. 'Oh. Well if he's upstairs with his wives then we shouldn't interrupt. Let's talk to him later,' Mitsuri says.
'Yeah.' Rengoku replies 'Let's just talk to him later.'
10 mins later
_____
Shinobu walks out of the kitchen wearing an apron. 'Tengen is still upstairs. I've been checking if he came down but he hasn't.' She exclaims. 'Oh..' Mitsuri says then sits back down on the sofa. 'Let's just watch something' She turns on the TV.

⚠️ This next part isn't suitable for young people i warned Y'all okay? ⚠️
_____
_____
_____
Mitsuri turned on the TV to see a p0rnhub on. 'Huh?!-' The remote fell from her hand and thudded on the floor. Mitsuri leans down and grabs it and switches the TV off immediately. Shinobu stared with her eyes wide and covered Muichiros eyes. 'What the hell has that guy been watching?!' Obanai says genuinely shocked and Kaburamaru clinging on his shoulder. 'What the fuck...' Sanemi says. Rengoku is covering his eyes looking like he's about to cry from what he's just saw. 'What's happening?' Muichiro says as Shinobu still has her hand on his eyes. Slowly Muichiro moves her hand away, 'Luckily we turned the TV off before Muichiro saw it..' Mitsuri says sighing.
'That man has got a lot of explaining to do.' Sanemi says folding his arms. 'I'm going home—'
Everyone heard a 'PING' from their phones and went to check it

IN THE GC :
_____
Giyu : Should I go up and ask what he's doing?
Sanemi : we are right next to you can't you just talk to us?
Giyu : Tengen might hear..
Mitsuri : Oh right!
Shinobu : Ara Ara.. we didn't think of that.
Obanai : If you have the balls to then go.
Giyu : okay.
_____
IRL POV :
Everyone watches nervously as Giyu gets up and walks towards the stairs, then walks upstairs.
Giyu knocks on the door, 'Hey Uzui? Are you coming down? We want to.. uh- eat now.' He says
'UHHH UHM.. TELL THEM THEY CAN EAT WITHOUT ME AND ILL COME DOWN..!-' Tengen shouts from inside the room. 'O-oh okay.?-' Giyu says before walking back down and sitting back in the corner facing the other Hashiras. 'So?' Obanai says.

'He said we should eat now and he'll just join us later.'
______
Sorry this part is a bit shorter than usual it was a bit rushed :').