Chapter 11: Sakura Empire

Iron Blood Base
Note: "I'm going forward to do 3rd POV since I suck at doing 1st POV."

We can see Akagi and Kaga arriving at the port of Iron Blood to discuss plans about their operation at the Pacific Ocean, but they didn't expect to see Admiral Hipper standing near the docks along with her sister Prinz Eugen. Akagi and Kaga depart from their ships and greet Hipper.

Akagi: "Hello there Hipper; I expect that Isaac send you here to escort us to him?"

Hipper: "Yes, but please be respectable when you're here please."

This cause Kaga to get angry, but was stop by Akagi who agree to the terms and follow Hipper to the Command Center, but notice a submarine that looks like a Royal Navy along with the U-Boats that is docked at the port for refitting.

Akagi: "Do you built a new submarine?"

Hipper stare at Seal's submarine which she forgot that Seal is getting refit today and now it's in front of the worst person to fight against.

Hipper(thought): "God damn it."

Kaga: "Sister."

Akagi(realize): "Sorry about that; should we continue?"

The three head to the Command Center to discuss about something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Command Center, Iron Blood

Akagi and Kaga is talking with Isaac along with Friedrich der Grosses about Project Orochi.

Isaac: "What business do you have with us?"

Akagi: "We're here to talk about our secret project that will be useful against Azur Lane. We're creating a warship that will surpass any ships in the world."

Kaga bring out the document about Project Orochi which Isaac is looking at while Friedrich der Grosses is sipping her coffee while staring at the kitsunes which make Kaga feel unease. The kitsunes know not to mess with Grosses who acts like a mother to Iron Blood. Isaac finish reading the documents and return it to Akagi.

Isaac: "Very well then, but we need to observe it first before we can discuss this further. I'm going to see a fleet over to Sakura Empire to support you while observe this project in full view."

Isaac grab the phone and contact someone within the base.

Isaac: "Seal; can you come into my office right now."

It was couple of minutes until Seal arrive which Kaga was on alert which Isaac calm her down.

Isaac: "Relax Kaga; he's on our side."

Kaga(angry): "He's an Royal Navy kansen."

Friedrich der Grosses stand up and hug Seal like a child with a smile on her face.

Friedrich(happy): "How was your day?"

Seal: "Just got refit and ready for duty."

Isaac: "Sorry to disturb you Seal, but we need to send a fleet with Akagi and Kaga back to their homeland to assist them in their project."

Akagi stare at Seal while been hug by Grosses for a moment until she is ready to head out with Kaga.

Akagi: "We're going to be at the dock when you're ready."

Akagi and Kaga left while they talk about Seal.

Kaga: "Why is Iron Blood have a Royal Navy submarine?"

Akagi: "This is going to be interesting. I think we should observe him more and see what he is capable of."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Port, Iron Blood

We arrive at the port where Iron Blood forces is meeting with Akagi and Kaga, but Hipper was surprise that Seal is going with them on their trip to the Sakura Empire.

Hipper(shock): "Seal? Why are you coming along?"

Seal: "Akagi request me personally and I want to test my new refit against Azur Lane."

Hipper didn't like the idea of having Seal going to Sakura Empire because she knows that there are more yandere girls there then here. The only yandere girl in Iron Blood is Roon which she is lucky that she isn't joining with the fleet except her little sister Prinz Eugen.

Hipper(thought): "Why now?"

Akagi: "I want to thank you for joining us for our return to the homeland. Even though we're not on friendly terms, but we're allies fighting for the same goal. I hope our voyage will be peaceful and get along well."

Akagi continue to talk to the kansens that is joining the fleet while Seal is getting glare by Kaga because he's a Royal Navy submarine.

Seal: "What is it?"

Kaga(angry): "I don't like you and if you cause problems then I show you no mercy."

Kaga head to her carrier while Seal is confuse until Hipper talk to Seal that everyone is ready to depart.

Hipper: "Let's go Seal."

Seal and the others head to their ships and depart from port. Seal watch the port getting further and further away from him which he wave at Fredrich der Grosses who wave back at her. Looks like a new adventure for Seal, but in a different territory then he normally does at Europe. He question this to Hipper who is sitting on his deck.

Seal: "What's Sakura Empire like?"

Hipper: "I been there a couple of times before the war against Azur Lane has begun and you can say that they know how to make a welcome party with festivals and stuff. Unlike us that we're more military style events. We don't have time to enjoy ourselves except drinking beer and challenge ourselves with strength."

While Hipper and Seal is talking to; they didn't notice Akagi is staring at them from her carrier deck. Akagi is confuse of why Iron Blood have a Royal Navy submarine with them and why is Admiral Hipper is more friendly with him then the rest of the Crimson Axis kansens.

Kaga: "Something wrong sister?"

Akagi: "What is Hipper's relationship with the Royal Navy submarine?"

Kaga: "Does it matter?"

Akagi: "If we want to trust Iron Blood then we need to make sure that Royal Navy submarine isn't a spy.... When we head back to the mainland; we're going to have Ayanami to keep an eye on him during his visit."

Kaga agree to it and the fleet is heading back to the mainland of the Sakura Empire.

To be Continued....

Chapter 12: Plan Delta