Chapter 14: Declaration of War

Port, Azur Lane

We can see a large formation of ice-made planes heading toward Akagi and Kaga while destroying a couple of Siren production ships at the same time when a giant wolf is walking through the mines as if stepping on needles, but doesn't hurt. Enterprise is riding on one of the Gettysburg's planes until she reach the giant fox while shooting down Sakuran planes. At the same time during the fight HMS Propoise is trying her best to find her brother during the chaos, but so far nothing until she can hear explosion from one of the Eagle's warship that got hit by a torpedo.

Propoise: "He's over there."

She travel where the torpedo went, but found nothing which means that Seal has already moving to his new target while avoiding been detected by his sister. Back up at the sky; we can see Gettysburg and Akagi staring at each other for a brief moment.

Gettysburg: "It's been a while Akagi. Looking beautiful as always."

Akagi: "Well thank you; I wish we meet under better circumstance, but this is where we need to fight."

Gettysburg and Akagi summon their planes before clashing into each other while Enterprise is fighting against Kaga who is happy to fight a powerful foe.

Kaga(happy): "Fight me Enterprise."

Enterprise was able to defeat a couple of Kaga's planes before jumping onto the giant fox's back and rushing toward Kaga who decide to attack Enterprise with her planes, but she wasn't able to summon them before Enterprise destroy them and she got close before she pierce Kaga's chest with her arrows which cause her eyes to glow.

Akagi(shock): "KAGA!"

Akagi deflect Gettysburg's planes while a giant wolf is getting closer to her carrier which cause her to summon her rig so it doesn't get destroyed by a giant paw and rush toward Kaga who is serious injured.

Akagi: "We're falling back; our job is done here."

Kaga(pain): "But, sister; I can still fight."

Akagi: "I know, but we need to retreat. SEAL! We're leaving."

Seal heard Akagi's voice and follow her orders which cause him to go back underwater before HMS Porpoise was able to make contact with him and decide to return back to port. At the same time when Enterprise was about to shoot Akagi; her arrows was deflect by Zuikaku who have arrive to support the group.

Zuikaku: "My senior it's time."

Akagi: "The Sakura Empire has joined the Crimson Axis and now declare war against Azur Lane. Sorry our meeting was short Gettysburg, but duty calls."

Gettysburg: "Same here."

Akagi, Kaga, Ayanami, and Seal left with Zuikaku while the base is damage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Akagi's Fleet, Pacific Ocean

We can see the remaining Akagi's Fleet after their fight against Azur Lane and Akagi is helping Kaga to heal up while Seal jump on board of Z23 who arrive after meeting with Zuikaku, but she got orders by Akagi that a dispatch fleet left the mainland of Eagle Union to support the defense.

Z23: "How's the fight Seal?"

Seal: "My mines didn't work because I didn't expect Enterprise's brother arrive with her."

Z23: "USS Gettysburg a Priority Yorktown-Class Carrier. His ship is made of ice which making his armor more powerful than your average hull. We didn't expect him to arrive sooner. Looks like they push his test run shorter than the usual timeline."

Seal: "I better prepare my mines for our next mission."

Z23: "Before you go; I got a letter from Hipper and ask me to deliver to you."

Z23 hand Seal the letter from Hipper before she left him alone. He read the letter and Hipper informs him that she is staying at the base in Sakura Empire and expect him to not make her wait longer. Also she wants him to keep an eye on her young sister who is also with the fleet. Seal didn't have to ask since he can hear her talking with Kaga and Akagi at their ship. Seal is happy that Hipper give him a letter which cause him to blush because he likes her.

Seal: "Well, than; I better prep myself before we heading to the Sakura Empire."

Seal went to his workshop inside his submarine and work on his mines, but looks like someone interrupt his work  which is Ayanami with a confuse look on her face.

Seal: "Ayanami; what's wrong?"

Ayanami: "I don't know, but I'm conflicted."

Seal(confuse): "Conflicted?"

Ayanami explain to Seal about a couple of Azur Lane girls who wants to be friends with her which Seal understood since his sisters are also on the opposite, but his loyalty belongs to Iron Blood after Hipper revive him from the rubbles.

Seal: "I understand how you feel; I'm also conflicted of fighting against my sisters."

They continue to talk while Seal continue working on his mines until Z23 arrive to inform them that they got another mission which is to support Zuikaku and Shoukaku against the dispatch fleet from the mainland of the Eagle Union.

Z23: "We got our new orders; we need to help Zuikaku and Shoukaku against the dispatch fleet."

Seal: "Very well than."

Seal was able to put his tools away and prep his remaining mines while Ayanami return to her ship so she can join the fight. After Ayanami left; Z23 talk with Seal about something.

Z23: "I have a question for you Seal."

Seal: "Shoot."

Z23: "Why is Prinz Eugen is getting closer to Akagi and Kaga?"

Seal: "She probably have another mission which is to keep an eye on Sakura Empire. Tell you the truth; I don't know how is the Sakura Empire got their hands on a device to control the Siren production ships. It is worrying, but as long we maintain our relationship with the Sakura Empire; we can spend our time searching for clues."

Z23 agree and they head out to face against the dispatch fleet.

To be Continued....

Chapter 15: Family Reunion