A normal day

3rd person

It was a normal day in the agency and as per usual Dazai was laying down on the agency's couch with his headphones on as he sang his suicide song.

"Boom boom..yeah shinju wa hitori de wa dekinai- huh" Dazai's amazing singing was interrupted by Kunikida throwing a bag of clothes at him "Put these clothes on. The New Year's party is in a few hours." Kunikida told the brunette. "But I like my clothes! Why can't I wear them?" Dazai asked the blonde haired idealist. "It's because you smell like fish and river water" Kunikida replied annoyed by the brunette. "You wound me Kunikida-Kun" Dazai said.

Some time later Kunikida's POV

"Finally... a perfect schedule completed. No shenanigans. No unwanted cows. No lethal accidents. No random yelling-" I thought to myself until I was suddenly interrupted by Tanizaki's  sudden yelling "KUNIKIDA HELP IM SCARED OF NAOMI! IS THAT A MAFIOSO IN THE WINDOW AGAIN!?" "HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED!?" Yosano asked "TOO MANY TIMES!" Tanizaki replied to her. "WAIT NAOMI NOT HERE ... AAAAAA"

Inside of Mori's office   3rd person

Mori was sitting at his desk while Elise was drawing something. Akutagawa walked into his office as he had been summoned to come there, he walked in front of Mori's desk and bowed to him. "What am I need for, boss?" Akutagawa asked. "Hello, I would like you to tell the ADA that the Port mafia wishes to meet as a temporary truce for New Year's." Mori replied to the emo in front of him. "With all due respect, may I ask why?" The emo asked his boss. "It's simply really, to increase bonds as well as trust. Such things are essential." He answered. "and I happen to wish to see Fukuzawa again, and perhaps Yosano or Dazai." Mori thought to himself. "Understood" Akutagawa said. "Good, you are dismissed" Mori said then Akutagawa left the room. Mori looked over to Elise and she said "you're a terrible liar" Mori replied with "Oh you are so mean".