Chapter 3

Well, i can't upload a pic for some stupid reason, thanks a lot WattPad.

Chapter 3

Xavior were sitting on his chair behind his big desk, frowning at me, his eyes red making me nervously look down, sweating bullets as i try to think of a way to save my own skin. He was being really intimidating right now, and my little heart couldn't handle it, skipping a beat every time he moved or breathed out a disappointed huff, making me duck my head out of shame.

But it's no my fault. Can't he see that?

"Now is the chance to tell me the truth Kyle. Why did you hurt one of vampires? she just wanted to help you up from the well" he said, his stare stabbing me on the head, making me sweat more and more, I can't handle this. Shit, can' you see it's not my fault! Why can't you see that shes a lying bitch, that just want your dick and the title as our luna? Why can't he see that? I'm having a heatstroke because of him now!

I yelp out when Xavior smacks the desk trying to get me to answer, making the lamp rattle and the pens roll around. I was silently crying now, but he obviously didn't give a shit, because he took a hold of my hand, pulling half of my body o him so he could hiss to my face, making me sob as i feel the tears fall, dripping on the desk. The edge of the desk pressed against my stomach and ribcage.

"I-It wasn't my f-fault" I stutter out quietly, but Xavior had none off that, as his hold around my hand tightens making me whimper out from pain.

"Don't lie Kyle! She had marks all around her arms, she was crying her eyes out, yelling out how you scratched her when she only wanted to help you!" he yells out, making me whimper out once again that it wasn't my fault.
He growled out, making me almost sigh when he sees my face and softens the hold on my hand, making me slump down on the desk. Suddenly i was pushed, my ass landing on the chair i was sitting on again, making me blink up to him as he growled out a quick; "Explain". The words were pouring out of me like a broken faucet.

I told him about Terissa wanting to make an apple pie, leaving the part where it's supposed to cheer me up, and me getting the job to go and pluck the from the many apple trees in the backyard. How these two women suddenly came out of nowhere and began insulting me, but i didn't tell him what they insulted me for, only that one of the females got angry and dragged me to the well, where she dumped me in the freezing cold water, trying the drown me with holding a tight grip around my hair. I showed him my scalp where the skin is still irritated and red. He nodded, but didn't say anything, making me bite my lips as i thought about if he would believe me. This was my only evidence, my still wet hair and the burning scalp. I really hoped he believed me.

"Okay, I believe you. But because you hurt one of the female's in the process i need to at least give you a punishment"

That's fucking bullshit! Why the hell am i the one getting punished, just because the females are jealous witches only seeking dick and a high enough ranks, gawd! can't he see that the majority of the females in this pack is screwed up in their head?!

I was in the brim of crying once again, when Xavior nuzzles my bruised hand, making the skin tingle as dull sparks fly everywhere. I closed my eyes, my breath hitching as i try to control myself, and not just offer him my body like some desperate slut.

"Come here" I was guided over to his side, him forcing me to sit on the desk, as he goes in between my spread legs, making a blush form on my cheeks. He tilted my head to the side, bushing his nose up my neck, making me shudder and my eyes flutter as i close them.

"Punishment one for not coming to me for help" Wa- This is fucking bulls-

My mouth opened in a silent scream as he bit my neck, his canines sinking trough the sinew and down to a vein where he began lapping and sucking. I was shaking on my place, my face and body flushed as i held his shoulder for dear life, scared to faint. He didn't stop suckling until my breathing go heavier and my body almost going cold. My grip on his shoulder loosening a little by little until i couldn't hold him anymore, making Xavior take a firm hold around my waist. His mouth retreading as he looked me deep in the eyes, his mouth and teeth red from my blood. I blinked lazily up to him, his tongue running over the two holes, his saliva healing them. I nuzzled his neck as he continued healing me.

"Punishment two; No food for today. You are to go to your room and be there until early next morning" My head were lolling side to side, succeeding in nodding my head, as i feel myself getting lifted up to my feet, having a hard time balancing, but i eventually did it, and out i og the room i go, walking like a drunken madman, trying to direct myself back to my room, with using my hands and the walls as my guide. Luckily there weren't many in the hallway, those who were there minding their own business.

At least they have a little dignity to leave me alone when i'm already dying.

My stomach were rumbling and growling, protesting against me and my determination to hold the punishment to it's end. But i was so effing hungry, and i swear i'm going to die if i din't get something in my stomach. I was laying on my stomach, muttering nonsense to my pillow as i try o fall asleep. I was just getting ready to close my eyes in a painful sleep, when i recall that my punishment was over the next morning. Looking over to the clock mounting my wall, i silently cheer as i see it's 2 minutes to midnight. 3 more minutes and i can sneak down to the kitchen and get something to eat. I was waiting patiently, my teeth biting my bottom lip and i feel myself drooling. I'm so hungry, so so hungry.

The clock ticked 00:01. I got up, ready to open my door like a ninja, when someone knocked on i, making my screech out, backing to the other side of the room. The door opened at itself, as a really tall man walked in with a tray full with steaming plates, i swear to God, if he's here to taunt me i will claw his eyes out.

"Hello Kyle" the mystery man said, as he laid the tray on the small table beside the bed, sitting down on one of the chairs. I nodded to him, knowing that i can't go anywhere when he's in here. I sat down on my bed, crossing my legs, as i starred at the tray like a hungry animal.

He chuckled, indicating for me to 'go on', and damn, did i 'go on'. I was literally inhaling the soup and sandwich down. The man looked at me the whole time i was eating, but i paid him no mind, until i was eating the last bit of the second sandwich.

"Alpha sent me over to you with the food" I nodded at that. At least the an had a little bit heart.

"I will be on my way now then" I nodded at that, looking as he got up and walked over to the door, but not before stopping, and with inhuman speed straddling me as he sniffed my neck, making me yelp out then blush. He licked a long trail up my throat making me bite a moan down, growling as he nibbled my skin. I submissively arched my neck, giving in. Knowing my place as a feeder.

He huffed out, slowly retreading himself from me, his eyes glowing bright red as he slowly backed away from me. I laid motionless my heart almost bursting through my chest.

"You need to be careful Kyle", he growled out, not looking at me, taking the tray as he walked out of the door, a soft click sounding at the end. I breathed out.

Do i never get a chance to relax..

[A;T] Well.....Kyle is just not getting the chance to relax eh?