Chapter 6

Hai

Chapter 6

"Oh g-g-gosh Xavior!"

"When t-the hell is it h-healed?!"

He were...intriguing.

The most beautiful, foul-mouthed, sarcasm filled human being I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

His big doe eye like green eyes, full pouty cherry lips, eyelashes for days and beautiful unblemished porcelain skin, with small speckles of freckles marking his petite but perfect body. The way he would flip his hair every few seconds, because the naughty strands were too long, him complaining to himself that he needed a haircut, but I disagree. He were beautiful the way he were already.

He were moaning for the hell of if, as I flicked my tongue around the already healed area of his throat and collarbone. His hardening dick poking my thigh as I humped him like a happy puppy. Purring when Kyle opened his emerald eyes and looked up at me with lust filled eyes, when I decided enough was enough with the teasing. I stopped grinding on him, as we looked at each other, me giving him a chance for him to take a breather and for me to control my lust so I didn't accidently bite him or worse.

I growled lowly from the thoughts. Naughty me.

I decided that it wasn't a good idea if we continue with what we were doing, since Kyle is still a virgin – don't ask me how I know that, I just do – and I don't think he wanted to lose it to someone like me. I am almost like his brother, dad even.

[A;T] dad-zoning himself even. I can't.

Kyle were having none of that, as he kept trying to push me to touch him, mewling so sweetly, as he looked at me in the eyes with want. When did they replace my sweet and innocent Kyle, with this little vixen? Not that I'm complaining, but I know that the real Kyle wouldn't want this. He ran his hands up and down my biceps, squeezing then and there, and he seduced me with rubbing my dick, through my jeans with his leg. Moaning out when he growled under my breath in warning, but Kyle misunderstanding it completely. He took a hold around the back of my neck, and pulled me down to his face, our lips connecting with a smack, as he licked my bottom lip with his cute little tongue. He growled out, something that I never had thought he could do, and claimed my lips on his, his long legs wrapping around my waist, preventing me from jumping away from him.

"Xavior..." Kyle mewled out, when I kissed him back, his pouty bottom lip I licked, as I demanded entrance to his warm cavern. Holding his hips in place, as I rub my trooping dick with his, he moaned out, disconnecting our mouth, as he arched his back, purring like a kitten in heat, as he rubbed me in all the right placed with his hips. I couldn't stop myself from giving his delicate neck a long lick, as he moaned out once again, nearing his peak, when my fingers touch a wet spot on his trousers. He jumped, surprised as I took his penis out from his trousers, holding around him as he began a slow motion of jerking him off, a stuttered moan slipping past his lips, as he, with blushed cheeks and glazed over eyes, looked at me as I looked at him. In the end, he gave up, and submissed to the pleasure, arching his back, as his head collided with the pillows, a muffled moan coming out, as he came. I could feel my beast almost taking over, as my fangs became longer.

"Oh Kyle...You naughty kitten.." I purred out huskily. Going faster, as white spurt came after each other, in the end, his back tiredly came down from the harsh arch he had been doing.

His breath coming out and quick huffs, his heart like trumpets as it pumped with vigor. I loosened my hold around his softening dick, fingers covered in his semen, as held it closer to my face and slowly licked it off, my vampire still very much in the surface, the want to just jump Kyle and ravish him very high, as I tried to control myself.

He wasn't ready. We aren't ready. Not yet.

Taking some wet wipes, I wiped his almost naked body, only the shirt were on, free from his semen, throwing the used wipes in the trashcan that stood at the other end of the room, thanks to my vampiry-talent, I didn't even need to concentrate on aiming. With a tired sigh, I looked down at my still, very angry, very blue, dick, biting my lips hard, as I laid beside Kyle, spooning him from behind, pulling him closer, as I closed my eyes. A nap didn't sound so bad right now.

[A;T] Short, but whatevs, i tried