Chapter 8

I finally fucking updated. Fuckety finally.

Chapter 8

It was a mindless walk through the garden, one filled with silence as we walked side by side around the several fruit-bearing trees. My eyes were cast down as I felt my myself spiraling down in a black hole. I didn't know why I suddenly got these dark thoughts, they just came, and it scared me. I didn't mutter a word, and I was pretty sure Xavior could feel my darkening mood even if he was a mile away. I was this small and walking cloud of darkness.

It was sudden, when I realized that my moods weren't normal. One minute I'm happy and grinning and the other dark and hateful. I have come to live with it, and grown quite used to being a little dark cinnamon roll, as the maids call me. Sweet and small, but a little crispy if you bite the burn side. Weird explanation I know, but I'm not the one calling people around them cinnamon rolls. That's just plain weird.

Kicking the leafs away from our paths, my head still down, my thoughts were running a mile per minute. Dark thoughts about how I was abounded at a very young age, to the possible reason as to why Xavior didn't love me. I was a mess inside.

Suddenly, as I were kicking the leafs out of my way, almost in the verge of spilling tears because of all the hateful words I were spitting at myself, my face collided to a very hard, very delicious chest. Said chest belonging to the one and only Xavior. Though I could linger and bask in the warmness that were Xavior's chest, I could at least look into his beautiful eyes that were brewing a storm as he hoisted my up so I was sitting on a branch that were setting low on its tree. The branch sturdy enough for my weigh, but suddenly my thoughts ran over the possibles of me maybe being too fat one of the reasons for not finding love at the right places.

"No, none of that. Focus Kyle, I refuse to let u slip into dark place u call your mind" Xavior grumbled as he, with both of his hands, took each of my cheeks, pulling my head up from the dropping position, so my eyes were aligned with his again. This time, they were blood red. Weird, considered the fact that vampires could live without blood for a whole week, and he had only fed from me a couple of days ago.

His fingers nuzzled both of my cheeks, making them tingle as heat seeped through them. My eyes locked to him and I felt like the world around us stopped. His face were the only thing my mind wanted to focus on, and I didn't mind at all, since he had a very nice face. The sounds around us became muted and it almost felt like everything were in slow motion. Is this what love feels like? This dizziness, the thumping of your heart and the need to be near that person?

Then it dawned on me, that yes, yes it is. Because this is how I felt every time I saw him. The flutter of the heart, the short of breath and almost dying from blushing moments. Because that was when I finally realized I was falling for the stone hard vampire leader, and not just idolizing him because he has saved me that one tragic night.

And with that ind my mind, the dark thoughts flew away. My gaze softened as I caressed his cheek, his eyes widening a little as they locked to mine as he came closer, his big and muscular body getting in between my spread thighs. My eyes shyly looking up to him as one of his Python arms circled around my waist. Scooting me closer as our faces got closer to each other.

His soft minty breath slapping my face as his lips got closer to mine. We were only a breath away, but it felt like a thousand miles. My fingers were itching to take a hold of the hair at the back of his head, so I could pull said head closer to mine so our lips could connect. But I didn't have to dwell on that as the most perfect pair of lips cascaded upon mine. The sparks erupting as I felt dizzy from just kissing the man in a few seconds.

I felt like drowning, with the way his mouth worked over mine. The way his tongue demanded entrance and me shyly giving it to him. His tongue quickly forcing through my opened mouth as he ran the erotic muscle all over inside my mouth. I were getting short of breath, but I didn't stop kissing him. Only pulling him closer as possible as I pressed our lips harder together. Eyes closed as my heart were hammering. The feeling of fingers running down my spine as hands took a hold of my hips, keeping me from trusting my erection onto his sculpted abs.  The growl that emitted form his chest as he pulled me closer.

My body were shaking as I kissed him with all I got. Even if I were an total virgin to the bone. I kissed him like I was never getting the chance to kiss him again. Because deep inside, I was scared, scared that all this were fake.

That all this were my brains twisted way of telling me that this is a dream.  

Because if it was, I hope to never wake up again.

[A;T] It's not much really. But I couldn't get myself to write more, scared that I would destroy the moment I somehow created (I hope). But I promise, promise! That there won't go long before another update comes. But for now, have a good day/night and thanks for sticking with me and my stupid book. Thx.

XoXo Ari.