Prologue

Sitting with the nightstand lamp on, the bedroom was filled with Jupiter Jim posters and Lou jitsu movie posters on the walls as Vex is a huge fan of the Lou jitsu movies his entire life, but his father Baron Draxum knew Lou jitsu for so long since he was the greatest warrior in the Battle Nexus.

Vex was writing thoughts into his journal that he keeps with him in the desk drawers and his thoughts came to mind as the 12 year old mutant turtle kid continues with his thoughts.

Vex's POV:

My life has been so stressful with training and stepping up to become the next warrior of the Battle Nexus with the help of my father Baron Draxum, he told me that I needed to use my powers for evil to destroy the world of all humanity. I really don't have any siblings to talk to that much.

I'd really love watching Lou jitsu movies all the time even though my father Draxum doesn't like him at all, I decided to keep that a secret to myself. I got my power of essence ever since I was created and reborn like my father have told me that it was my destiny to use my powers for evil.

Even though, that I do get very lonely with no siblings to talk to and my father told me that I didn't need siblings and that I just needed my two mutant friends ariadne who is Big Mama's daughter and she's half yokai and my best friend Asher is a tumbling spider and he's Big Mama's nephew. Besides their the two best friends that I've got.

The moment his thoughts got interrupted by Draxum who is standing at the doorway of his son's bedroom with a smirk on his face.

"Are you ready for training Vex?" He asked.

Vex evil smirk, putting his cloak hoodie on and then spoke up. "yes father..."