Chapter 1: Training In The Battle Nexus

Stadium full of other mutants as they've were all very excited about the fight that was about to happen, Draxum assigned his son Vex to be in a group with Ariadne and Asher as the kids took out their weapons while the big monster roared through the stadium.

Baron Draxum spoke into the microphone loud and clear. "My fellow mutants, it is time for my son to become the next warrior of the battle Nexus with the training that I've taught him in years, he'll become much stronger than ever."

Vex smiled as his cloak started to glow bright aqua green color, clenching both of his fists together while his two friends stood next to him; Ariadne took out her bow blade that her mother given her and Asher stretches out his four spider arms.

"Ready..." Draxum said as he waits for the right time for them to fight. "Begin!"

Vex started to dodge the wild beast attacks as his friend ariadne threw her bow blade straight at the monster while it roared in pain.

"Asher, wrap up this monster with your web!" Vex said as the mutant spider teen nodded his head and spoke.

"On it Vex!" He said as his web squirted out and he started to wrap up the monster with his sticky and messy web, giving Vex the cue to use his powers to defeat the monster in time. Bright as glow with his essence powers getting enough energy; the young mutant turtle flew from the air and blasting the powers on the monster.

Just as the monster have passed out on the ground unconscious, vex crossed his arms while his friends standing there next to him, Draxum knew that his son would make him very proud and now that he announced that his son Vex was the next warrior of the Battle Nexus.

The other mutants cheering throughout the stadium and vex looked up from the stage, seeing his father Draxum smiling at him as he gives his son a wink of an eye and vex did the same thing to him. Just then as Vex walked towards the steps and coming closer to his father, kneeling to him.

Draxum took out a medal, spoke up. "Vex, I'd always knew that you have the ability to use your powers for strength and getting stronger at it...you are the next greatest warrior in the Battle Nexus son."

He put the medal on his son's neck as the young turtle stood up from the ground and smiled at his father.

"Thank you father!" Vex replied.

"But when you are ready to use your powers seriously in fights and other stuff like that, just remember to make me proud and to not disappoint me at all costs!" Draxum said in a serious tone as he put his hand on Vex's shoulder.

"I promise I won't let you down father!" Vex said gently.

"Excellent son!" Draxum said as he realized that he had to go check up on something important. "I gotta go check on something in the secret room of the hideout."

"Can I come?" Vex asked happily.

"No! You just need to focus on your fighting skills out in the world and keep powering up your essence as much as you can." Draxum said as the young turtle got confused by that.

"But father-"

"Enough! No back talks, understand?" He asked in anger as he sighed and looked up at his father.

"Yes father." Vex said gently.

"Good! I have to go!" Draxum said as he left to go out to the hideout, leaving his son by himself. Although, vex like to be alone sometimes every once in a while, he went to his secret place that gives him a peaceful and quiet evening time for the young turtle to meditate.

Closing his eyes shut and sitting on the ground, meditating as he takes a few deep breaths to calm his mind down and take his mind off of certain things.

"Alright Vex, time to take father proud of you more than ever." Vex said to himself as he floats off the ground with using the essence that glowing so bright lights indulge around him and circling around him with opening up his eyes as it turned aqua greenish color as his cloak flew through the breeze of the window.

Suddenly, his essence powers going through all over New York as it started to went down into the sewers, giving a familiar calling out to the Hamato family scrolls of the essence to splinter as the rat gasps and spoke.

"The calling to my ancestors..." He said gently as his eyes widen open with fear.