003

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 003

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 003

STARING at your picture, jungkook was in peace. even though you weren't here, he could still feel your presence. maybe it was the fact, you gave him your blanket which smells just like you. it's been a six months since you met him and the two of you gotten close. those days where you couldn't come, you would facetime him for hours. jungkook was never bored of you. you became his everything. however there is someone who is against it. 'ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ɪ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ ɪ ᴡɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ. ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. ɪ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ' the voice said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

'that's why i won't let them ever lay a hand on her. i will keep her safe from them. she's not like her father. she wants to help me' he replied. 'ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀꜱᴛ-ꜱᴇʟꜰ. ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ' the voice said. jungkook then stood up when he could smell your scent yet something was off. you opened the door with a huge smile on your face. "i got accepted!" you shouted in joy. jungkook smiles brightly, happy to hear that you got into your dream school. "congrats! i told you that they would accept you" he said. "im so happy! i can't wait to go explore the city" you said as you spun around. jungkook's heart shattered when he heard that. sadly, your dream school is in the states so he would no longer get to see you anymore. you could meet new people and forget about him. he didn't want that.

is it selfish of him to tell you not to go? is it wrong of him to want to keep you lock up in this room with him? 'ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ. ʏᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ, ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏ. ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀ' the voice said. "of course, im going to get an apartment that's close to the campus. maybe get pet since my father never did let me have one. what do you think? should we get a dog or cat?" you asked. jungkook's eyes widened when he heard the word we. "we?" he asked and you nodded with a smile. "of course. did you think i was going to leave you here? do you even know what my dream school is?" you asked.

"well..." he looks down. "i got accepted into MIT. one of the best schools for science majors. for a long time, i have always loved science but i wasn't sure what i wanted to do. but meeting you, changed my mind. im going to be a scientist so i can find a cure for you. you no longer need to be scared of ever hurting anyone again. we can travel the world like we said we would. i will make sure that happens" you smiled. your eyes widened when you saw tears rolling down his cheeks. "oh my! don't cry" you said but he kept on crying. "i-im so happy that i met you" he said as he wipes his tears. 'i told you she isn't like those scientists. she wants to help me. i know i will be get my heart broken because she won't feel the same way yet i don't care and want to stay by her side' he told the voice.

"i brought you a present since you have helped me a lot these past months. i hope it fits" you said as you pulled a small box. you handed it to him through the small opening and he grabs it. jungkook felt his heart racing fast as he opens the small box. his heart melt when he saw a ring. "we're matching" you said as you showed your hand with the same ring as the one you gave him. "oh! before i forget. there's a small craving in the ring" you said and he brings the ring closer to him and his eyes landed on the craving. it was his and yours initials. "i love it. thank you so much. i will never take it off" he smiles as he slides the ring onto his finger.

you smile back, happy that he loved it. all of the gifts you have given him was with your own money. your father has no idea what you have spending with it. he assumes it's on beauty products like every other girl. "so, dog or cat?" you asked. "dog, obviously" he said yet you pout. "i kinda wanted a cat" you said. "then why not both? we can get a cat and dog but you will be cleaning the litter box" he said. "deal but you will have to take the dog out for walks" you said and he nods. "alright then. but won't people assume we're...you know a couple?" he asked. "not really. im gonna be a college student so it's quite normal to have roommates being a guy" you said. "i promise to find a job and help with the rent and food" he said. "you don't need to worry about that. you should take your time since you will going back to the world. let's start small and make our way up" you smiled. "but i wanna help you" he pouts. "i know you do but i'm just worried you will panic when you are alone in the world" his cheeks warmed up hearing how worried you are for him. he placed his hand on the glass and you did the same.

"the only thing i ever worry about is you"