007

CHAPTER | 007

CHAPTER | 007

"WHERE are you going?" jungkook asked as he rubs his eyes. "i'm sorry, jungkook. i have to go to school but i promise to be home right after" you said as you put your shoes on. the boy got flashbacks when he attended school. many of his classmates bullied him since he was an orphan. they would tell him he's the reason why his parents died and that he should be dead with them. "are you okay, jungkook? i can always call in saying that i'm sick" you ask as you notice he wasn't looking well. "no, i'm fine. you shouldn't miss school again. you miss one day because of me" he said. "i will miss as many days just for you" you smiled which made his cheeks warm up. you laugh and gave him a peck on the lips. "i will be back home soon" you wave goodbye before walking out of the house.

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ! the voice said. i am not going anywhere jungkook replied. ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɢɪʀʟ! ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ʟɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʜᴜʜ!?! ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ! the voice yelled. shut up. (y/n) isn't like that jungkook argued. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪꜱ? ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ the voice said. be quiet! the boy pulls his hair. jungkook tries to ignore the voice's words but it was getting into his head. he rushes up the stairs and heads into his bedroom. ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘʏ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ? the voice asked. of course not. i just want to make sure she gets to school safely jungkook replied as he changed into fresh clothes.

once he changed, he made sure to cover his face before heading out of the mansion. his eyes widened as he stepped out. a smile forms underneath the mask. he missed being outside. even though he was locked away for a year, he was still scared of how the outside world would react to him. jungkook lowers his mask and takes a deep breath in, trying to trace down your scent which luckily he was able to. the boy begins to run, chasing after your sweet scent. however jungkook stopped when he noticed he was running faster than a normal human would. do i have super speed? he asked as he looks around. ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? the voice asked but jungkook shook his head. he didn't want to get distracted and continue to run.

once he got into the city, he stopped running and walked to blend in with the crowd. he had his head low as he followed your scent. as soon as he arrived at the school, he sighed in relief that you were telling the truth so he was ready to head back home when suddenly he could smell boys around your scent. he turns around to see group of guys surrounding you. "i heard about your breakup with minho. if you need a shoulder to cry on, i'm available" one of the boys said. jungkook clenched his hands as he heard what the other boys were saying to you. are they fucking blind!?! can't they see they're making her feel uncomfortable!?! jungkook said. ʏᴏᴜ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ! ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ his voice warns him. i wouldn't mind if it does and kills those guys jungkook said.

"i appreciate your offer but i'm fine. as you can see, i'm not upset" you said. "what she's saying is leave me the fuck alone" your eyes widened when you heard jungkook's voice. "who are you and what are you doing at our school?" a boy asked. by now, you along with the boys and jungkook were being watched by the other students. "my name isn't important but i'm her boyfriend" jungkook pulls you close to him which surprised you. "boyfriend? you're lying. why would she even go out with you?" another boy said. "why wouldn't she?" jungkook asked as he removes his mask. everyone froze when they saw how handsome jungkook is. "you're lying! it hasn't been long since she dumped her ex-boyfriend" another boy shouted which made jungkook roll his eyes.

jungkook wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him and kisses you with passion. this wasn't the first time the two of you have kissed but it felt different since the two of you are kissing in public. jungkook bites your bottom lip, making you open your mouth, allowing him to slide his tongue inside. he swirl his tongue against yours, taking your tongue into his mouth and suck on it. you moan into the kiss, getting a weird feeling in your stomach. you placed your hands on his chest and pulled away slowly. "are you still questioning my relationship with her?" your boyfriend asked and the boys all walked away. jungkook smirks and hugs you tightly. "what are you doing here, jungkook?" you look up at him.

"my voice was spilling lies and i believed them. im sorry" jungkook apologized and you shook your head. "don't be. i'm actually glad you came. they will stop bothering me now" you replied. suddenly the bell rang. "shit. i'm going to be late. thank you for being my prince charming. i'll give you a surprise later" you gave him a wink before giving him a kiss on his cheek and running off. jungkook felt someone was glaring at him so he looked around and made eye contact with a boy. his scent was different from the rest. jungkook was about to confront the boy yet he disappeared.

"traitor"