chapter 7

Some where at USA

??: did you bring the information about kang
Other??: yes queen he is already died. he has a wife who is a pure alcoholic and a bart son....
??: ok kill them also..
Other??: ok queen...(he left)

She is none other than mafia queen y

roy.

= I will call y

as yn,( cause it will help me in typing) she is most beautiful girl in world...and she is OVER protective and over possessive towards kim twins and jeon.. She can't see anyone beside them.. She kills every single person who try to touch them she don't even leave their family or close one...she is very dengerus that's why she is mafia queen...

She was in USA for some important work... Now she will come back to korea... Because her huyngs and Vtaekook don't leave her alone for longtime specially Taehuyng he is very strict about her... As she don't know self defence and very fraglil like a baby...

She is very childish in personal and also behave like a actual baby... She needs to be feed... And she hate to eat thats why she is underweight... So during this time period she become more weak...

She herself also know that they will scold the hell out of her.. So she was preparering herself for future disaster...

 So she was preparering herself for future disaster

Her paint house

Her dress

At yoonmin's mansion

VTAEKOOK'S room

V: s-slow down~
Jk: mmmm~ (while sucking his neck)

kook and V was doing a morning make out while tae was now No where to be found... V and kook was half naked. V grab jk by his hair and pull him more closer to his bare chest... Kook started to suck his boobs and bite his nipples... Jk move to his lips and started to bite lightly... Jk tight his hold on V who in return gasp. Jk take the opportunity and push his toung inside V's mouth. V also travel every inch of his mouth...

V broke the kiss and hug kookie.. Kookie also hug him back and kiss his forehead..

V: kookie...
Jk: hmm?
V: where is tae..
Jk: may be out side...
V:ok then lets get ready also baby is coming today..
Jk: yeah lets go...

After that they both did their morning routine and get outside....

On the other hand jin and tae was continually arguing... That should they make for yn..

Tae: am telling you that its not ok
Jin: yes it is... Come on tae..
Tae: its not ok for her health
Jin: come on its her favorite and also who can say if she eat or not in those day perfectly
Tae: that  what am telling you.... Who can say if she only eat fast food in these days...
Jin: uuhh tae she did not...
Tae: then what do you wanna make..
Jin: something that she will eat on her own will..
Tae: what about....!!
Jin: ok then chicken lollipop, rice-curry,
And corn dog...
Tae: ok...
V: what is happening here...
Jin: ooh V.. Come and help us..
V: oookkkiii...
Tae: ooh SHIT..we don't have chicken...
Jin: then ?
V: what then? Tell some one to buy it.. Simple

Then jin call everyone at kitchen...

Tae: listen to me.. Carefully kookie and Rm huyng will go to market and suga will go to airport to pick up yn and j-hope will stay at home to help us cause we have many work to do...
Jk: why him why not me is going to airport....😰
Suga: because who can say when kill someone 🤔
V: shut up...(cold) and do what we say...
Suga: ok🥰
Jk,j-hope,rm:😑😮‍💨

On yn's side

Yn just land in korea and thought  to surprise them. So she alone herself went to Yoonmin's mansion and saw everyone is busy in themselves... Yn silently went to them and hug jk form behind....

Jk flinched for her sudden action and pull her in front of him.... And everyone shocked like they saw any ghost.. Yn start giggling while Clapping her hands...

Tae: you wait... Little angel when did you came? Huh? (While making a cute angry face)
Yn: hehehe just now...
Suga: flower why did you come alone? I was going to pick you...
Jk: what if you had any trouble...?(worried)
Yn: ooh kookie... nothing will happened to me...
V: ok baby now come here and freshen up