DESCRIPTION ★

⬇️

♪───O★O────♪

JAYLA FILIPOWICZ; played by Priscilla Hazel

"Wait who invented a clock and how did they know what time is was...?"

♪───O★O────♪

MATTHEW STURNIOLO; played by himself

"What I'm saying."

THE REST OF THE CAST:
Madi Filipowicz as herself
Nick sturniolo as himself
Chris sturniolo as himself
Renae Gomez (Jayla's mom) played by Kali uchi's (just pretend like she isn't 29🥰)
Uhm her dad was never really around so won't be mentioning him much unless I change my mind
Bryan James (her little brother) played by Michael (that one kid from TikTok iykyk)
I don't know who else you would need to know there's not many other characters other then like the sturniolo family and classmates and friends if you want i can give Jayla a best friend who finds a liking for Chris and make that another story but anyway yeah🥰

PLAYLIST:
18 by Anarbor; "if long hair and tattoos are what attract you then baby your in luck, and i know it's just a phase your not inlove with me. You wanna piss off your parents baby. Piss off your parents that's alright with me."
Looking out for you by Joy again; "it's just the way you're glancing at me something about you just makes me feel guilty for liking you. When you're with him, when you're with him. This love song is for a girl that'll never know it's about her, know it's pretty stupid but I'm much to shy to tell her."
8TEEN by Khalid; "Because I'm eighteen and I still live with my parents. Yeah they're not like yours well yours are more understanding. I've never fell in love, I saved those feelings for you. So let's do all the stupid shit that young kids do, it's me and you."
Freaking out the neighborhood by Mac DeMarco; "Sorry, mama. There are times I get carried away. Please don't worry, next time I'm home I'll still be the same."
No Other Heart by Mac DeMarco; "I'll put the sparkle right back in your eyes. What could you lose? Well for one, her heart belongs to another"
Boyfriend (with social house) by Arianna grande ft Social house; "even though you ain't mine I promise the way we fight baby honestly make me feel like we just in love baby when push comes to shove damn baby your a train reck too. I loose my mind when it comes to you I take time with the ones I choose and I don't wanna smile if it ain't from you"
Mac by Malcom Todd; "wanna be your buddy but I wanna kiss your face to always being busy isn't something I can relate to"
Mr incorrect by Malcom Todd; "I thought I was right but your never wrong and I'm rather mad' cause I'm always cool and I'd rather do this than go back to school"
Bathroom by Montell Fish; "I'm fallin in love. This is addictive, please I'm sorry girl. For the way you make me feel."
Stripper Love by Shordie Shordie; "I know I been seeing girls but they would never be you (never be you) and we FaceTime on the daily but I never see you (but I never see you) Talking trusting you lovin too you gotta be it (gotta be it)"
Superpowers by Daniel Caesar; "your just like a flower (flower) your ever giving that's a given. All gods children (all gods children) are special (whoa) But not like you, no not like you"

BACKSTORY:
Jayla is eighteen living in los Angeles with her mom and little brother. Her dad was never really ever in the picture. He left when she was five. That affected Jayla her whole life, but it never stopped her from being who she is. She only had her mother to Support her. She never really ever is hard on her mom because she knows it's not easy being a single mom, so she understands why she's so hard on her. The day she found out she had a half sister who lived in Boston was the most memorable day of her life. She had always wanted an older sibling considering she has always been the oldest and then she finally got what she wanted. School isn't her thing. She has never really ever been good with keeping her grades up. Her mom is overprotective of her. But her grades she doesn't mind as much. Jayla grew up in a little town. She has never failed to make friends considering she has a charming personality. She always loved LA so much. But she has always wanted to visit the other side of the world. So she took the opportunity when she found out about Madi. She moved there when she was eighteen living with her sister and her sisters family. Yes she chose to live there for as long as she could, was her mom happy about it? No. Jayla is old enough to make her own decisions. She can be whoever she wants and be WITH whoever she wants.

"I hate you"
"We've been saying that for months now and we both know it's not true Jayla."

AUTHORS NOTE; AAAHHH I REALLY HOPE YOU CHOOSE TO CONTINUE READING THIS BOOK IM SO EXCITED TO MAKE IT IVE BEEN HAVUBG THIS IDEA IN MY HEAD FOREVER NOW AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY TYSM FOR CHOOSING MY BOOK ILY BYEEE❤️❤️