•MADI•

As Jayla hoped, when she woke up she landed in Boston. She must've slept for ages because what the heck. When she woke up she saw people start to get off the plane so she gathered her stuff and walked out last. Once she got inside to the airport the got her luggage and went to go look for her sister Madi who she very much was excited to see. Once she went down the escalator she saw Madi their holding a sign 'Oh god' she thought. Madi was laughing. Once she was inches apart from the girl the words were visible. WELCOME BACK FROM JAIL JAYLA, the sign read. Jayla stood jaw dropped and put her hand on the sign pushing it down so no one could see it. "What the fuck, people are going to think I'm a criminal" Jayla said worried. Madi was only laughing at the girls reaction. "omg it's so good to see you I needed that laugh" Madi said going into a hug, Jayla hugged back. "It's great to see you to but what were you thinking" Jayla replied. "Calm down, ur no fun" Madi says jokingly. "I am fun, I can be fun" Jayla says. "Relax I was joking, anyways how was the flight?" Madi asks as they start walking to the car. "It was alright, I slept the entire time. I didn't get any sleep the night before" Jayla replies. "Omg Jay that's not healthy" Madi says. "It's fine I knew the flight was gonna be long so I saved it for the flight. I wanted to be awake as much as possible in LA" Jayla reassures. They get in the car and Madi nods her head. When they get in the car Jayla posts a few photos.

 When they get in the car Jayla posts a few photos