🪐 WELCOME & RULES 🪐

First and foremost; Welcome back to the Happiness Awards for 2024!

First and foremost;
Welcome back to the
Happiness Awards for 2024!

We are thrilled to bring you this year's awards to showcase the work you've been passionate about writing!

This is our FOURTH Happiness Awards and we have appreciated the constant patience and understanding from you all.

This time around things will be slightly different but hopefully better with more smooth sailing.

We have decided to open it up earlier to hopefully have it all wrapped up sooner than previous years.

However, there is a few minor things we need to stress before beginning this year:

1. If you choose to participate during this year's contest, please keep the story up during contest AND judging time.

DO NOT change big details about your story (such as; title, genre or even account profile names) from the moment judging begins or it will be impossible finding stories that just don't match the details you submitted with your entry.

Please be mindful of that.

It would really make judging a whole lot easier for us! We will not chase you for the missing information!

2. If you choose to judge for us this year, please be active to be reached & willing to judge when the time finally arrives. You must be 100% committed to judging when it is time. We no longer want judges that flake on us. It is not fair to all the participants.

Please be mindful of that and respect our readers (and judges alike).

We would love to have a harmonious contest this year that flows smoothly and the results can be published on the date decided. We do want any delays this time.

Thank you all again.

So with that in mind, a little unlike last year; We are looking for a lot more participants and judges to help us with this year's Happiness Awards.

We will be accepting Mature & LGBTQ+ stories, and each genre will have twenty entries this time around. If they fill up a lot quicker, we will consider opening the entries some more.

We are allowing only TWO books per person and they must be in separate genres.

This will ensure the judging is fair and that all participants can be recognised for their work, not just a small minority of people.

If you would like to be a judge and a participant, that's great! You just can't judge the genre you've entered a story in!

This contest is for UNDISCOVERED GEMS so please do not submit a story that has won any of our previous contests and has more than 30k reads.