✨ ROUND ROTATION & AWARDS ✨

Hello to all the happy writers out there!

Here lies some more tidbit information about this year's contest for you all!

We will be doing round rotations as usual because it makes it much easier to judge the stories but don't feel discouraged if you don't make it through all the rounds, we will have plenty of contests soon enough to scratch those itches!

Please note we will not be starting until a genre is filled with participants and judges! We are happy to begin judging earlier if some genres fill up faster than others!

So please sign up if you can! It would really help move things along faster! 💎

📎 Round One:

The Judges will first look to your title, the book cover, the summary and the first opening chapter of your novel or short story.

• In this round the judges will be judging all of the twenty entries in their chosen genres.

• They will then be picking only fifteen books out of the total to pass through to Round Two.

📎 Round Two:

The Judges will then be looking from the second chapter (of your novel or short story) through till the fifth chapter.

• Please ensure by this time you have ample chapters for your judge to read.

• In this round, the Judges will be judging only the previous fifteen entries that made it into this round.

• The Judges will then choose only ten books out of the entries to pass onto Round Three.

• Judges will also need to be keeping an eye out for the specific Special Awards (Rising Star & Heart Winning) as well as the main place ones.

•  Not every participant will be a winner but we are hoping the special awards can be some sort of recognition for writers who have written amazing stories but just didn't quite make it to the last round.

• Special Award winners CAN come from a book in any round that doesn't make it to the last round.

📎 Round Three:

The Judges will then look to the sixth through to the tenth chapter.

• In this round; Judges will be judging the remaining ten entries in their given genre to see who will pass to Round Four.

• Feel free to keep reading beyond the given chapters for the rounds. You're more than welcome to! 💎

• This is also the round that the Judges will come together & begin discussing the Special Awards. This should be a joint, collective effort on all judge's parts.