Chapter 1: Man From Above

A hero is defined by what he or she does. A hero is a person who saves others without hesitation. A hero is one to jump into action in a heartbeat. Heroes are known around the globe by everyone. Either from comic books, movies, or TV shows. Being a superhero was a fantasy of many around the world.

But being a hero wasn't a fantasy when the first quirk appeared. A quirk is a supernatural ability a person is born with and manifested at the age of 4-5. Most heroes these days are known for these supernatural abilities. There are many heroes around the globe who are known by many people. One is the symbol of peace, All Might, also known as Yagi Toshinori.

Toshinori's life would change one day when he met a very important person. The day started like any normal day for Toshinori. He began his usual patrol in Minato, Tokyo when all of a sudden, a loud bang could be heard. Looking up into the sky, Toshinori spots an object that entered the atmosphere that is now crashing towards Sumida River. Toshinori quickly makes his way towards the river as the object crashes into the water.

Reaching the river, Toshinori looks out into the water, searching for the object. He spots it in the middle of the river and analyzes it. It looked like a capsule of some sort, but it had a weird shape to it. It had a round sphere shape in the middle and flat wings around it in a diamond shape. Toshinori jumps into the water and carries the pod out of the river.

Once on the river bay, the pod sphere opens up. Toshinori gets into a battle stance when the noise of the pod opening erupts. He stares at the pod intently before the sound of a crying baby is heard. Confused, he drops his stance and walks towards the pod. The pod sphere fully opened, revealing a baby. Toshinori, even more confused, looked down at the baby.

Toshinori looked around before picking up the child. The baby, still crying, squirmed around in his arms. Toshinori didn't know what to do with a crying baby, so he did what he saw other people do. He held the baby in his arms like any mother or father would. Wrapped in his arms, the baby slowly stopped crying and rested his body against Toshinori's. Toshinori smiled warmly at the baby, who had now fallen asleep in his arms.

The sound of police sirens can be heard slowly reaching Toshinori. The pod that was rested on the river bay started to levitate. Toshinori took a few steps back as the pod started to transform into a small cube about the size of an apple. The cube levitate towards Toshinori and stopped when it was a foot away from him. A hole opened up on the box, and a blue laser like scanner scanned Toshinori's full body.

The box scanned finished scanning him, and the hole closed. Then a voice rang out from the box.

Box: Caretaker identified Yagi Toshinori, you are to take care over Y/n as your own child. If he is to take any harm, you will be responsible for it. Do not give him to the authorities.

The box then transformed into a small device that resembled a cellular device. Toshinori grabbed the device and held it in his hand before placing it in his pocket. The police finally reached Toshinori's position. An officer got out of their vehicle and walked down towards Toshinori.

Officer: All Might, what was that thing that fell from the sky?

Toshinori: It was just a meteor, but I did find an abandoned child.

Officer: Alright, give him to us, and we'll take care of him.

The officer said as he walked up to Toshinori. Toshinori looked down at the sleeping baby and smiled warmly.

Toshinori: I was actually wondering if it's ok if I take him in.

Officer: Are you sure, All Might?

Toshinori: Of course I am.