chapter 2: The Eventful Mission

After a few minutes of flying, Selkie's ship came into sight as Y/n slowed down and made his way to the ship. Landing on the ship swayed it when he landed. He walked up to Selkie and his sidekick Sirius. He saluted the two and slightly bowed.

Y/n: Info on the whereabouts of the navy ships?

Selkie: 20 clicks northwest.

Y/n: Got it. Number of hostages?

Selkie: 6 in the main ship and 2 on the battle ship.

Y/n: I'll get the first 2 and slowly bring in the other six. If I'm not capable of bringing them all at once, prepare to ambush the aircraft carrier when I bring it over.

Sirius: Ha! That's a funny joke.

Y/n: *Serious glare*. . . Like I said, prepare for a fight if needed. I'll be on my way now.

With that, he walked to the most open space on the boat. With a small stretch, he leaped into the air with a small bang as he flew out into the ocean once again. As he flew, he couldn't help but do a few little trucks like spinning. The navy ships soon came into view, and he went full serious mode.

There were 5 ships. 1 corvette battle ship, 2 submarines, 1 tanker ship, and last but not least, the massive behemoth of an aircraft carrier. He flew around the perimeter of the ships and studied their movements. Although slow, they did have somewhat of a pattern. The submarines circled the aircraft carrier, and the other two slowly trailed behind.

Y/n: "All right, now let's see. Which do I take out first? The tanker is the most open, so I could definitely take that one out first. After I can check out the corvette and rescue the kids, then take out the ship."

With that, he flew towards the tanker ship. In an instant, he flew straight through the ship, causing it to explode. From afar, Selkie noticed how the ship randomly exploded. At first, he was concerned, but soon, he had realized what Y/n had done. Y/n just casually flew towards the corvette. He circled it for a minute before finding a good spot to land.

Instead of actually landing, he more or less just crashed through the roof of the boats cockpit. The small group of hijackers/terrorists were startled. Y/n looked around before spotting two kids, both tied up with a piece of cloth around their mouths. Faster than a bullet, Y/n had made his way to the kids. Picking them up, he kicked one of the walla down before launching away towards Selkie's boat.

Landing with a small thud, he placed the kids down. He easily ripped the ropes off and undid the cloth wrapped around their mouths. He checked over them for injuries before he asked them a few questions. With everything checked out, he had some time to interrogate them.

Y/n: Care to explain why you guys have been kidnapped?

Kid 1: It's our parents. They own a multi-million dollar company, and they used us for ransom.

Kid 2: Yeah! But we don't know about the other 6.

Y/n: Ok, that'll help in some way? Do you know what they want exactly?

Kid 2: They want money and some kind of drug?

Y/n: Drug?

Kid 1: Yeah. Our parents manufacture a drug that is made to help the elderly use their quirks. It's kind of like a quirk booster.

Kid 2: But it only lasts for a few minutes.

Kid 1: They were using us to force our parents to manufacture the same drug, but ones that last longer.

Y/n: I see. Have they manufactured them?

Kid 2: We don't know. We only heard the bad guys talk about it for a while until we were knocked out.