☆PROLOGUE☆

Taeko Onuki was walking to school with Akaashi Keiji. She almost couldn't believe what happened last night. She felt like none of it was real because how perfect it seemed.

Her feelings for her best friend scared her. She cared so much about him and she didn't want to lose that over her feelings.

It was getting colder and colder as fall was right around the corner. "Nuki? Are you there?" The raven haired boy tapped her shoulder, gaining her attention.

She lifted her head up facing towards the boy. "ah...yes I'm sorry. I got lost in thought." She smiled at him. He sighed out of relief, grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers.

She blushed deeply and looked the opposite way from him so he couldn't see her face. Yet he still did.

He chuckled at her reaction. "I still see you if you are trying to hide your face." He said smugly. 

"S-shut up! Let's just get to school.." The blushing girl said pulling the laughing boy along.

They arrived at the school. She immediately let go of the boy's hand and a frown came to his face. 

He missed the warmth from her hand already. He had a hate/love relationship with this feeling he had all the time next to her.

Suddenly the girl's stomach erupted in a noise. "haha I guess I am a little hungry than I thought." She laughed nervously. Pulling out her wallet and grabbing a couple of dollars.

"I'm going to the vending machine I'll meet you in class, okay?" Taeko said to Keiji before giving him a quick hug or it was supposed to be quick. 

Akaashi moved his arms from around her shoulders to her waist. Pulling her in closer to him. 

The girl blushed at his actions but hid it in the crook of his neck. He then swirled her, her laugh ringing out into the halls. 

Loud enough for a certain someone to hear.

 "Okay okay! I'll see you in class Keiji!!" She pecked his cheek making him blush heavily. 

Taeko waved at him and he waved back. He watched her figure leave as she walked down the hallway taking a right. 

He felt an arm wrapped around his neck. Not even paying attention to his loud chirpy friend right next to him.

He remembered the feeling of her lips on his face. He felt so...lucky.

"Man, she has you whipped!" Bokuto laughed out loud getting unwanted attention to the pair.

 The raven-haired boy glared at the taller male, soon to a smile as he stared at where the girl was before. He was right.

"She does....she definitely does.." He smiled to himself thinking of her.

END OF PROLOGUE

wait why am I so nervousss.

this definitely isn't my first story I have so many others that I have to finish but I was listening to selena and it gave me an idea!

hope you all enjoy da story. !!

love you!! stan txt! 💕💋 yr