2.

After school- 🏫 ⏰ (friday)

Taeko put her books away and closed her locker. She saw a familiar raven-haired boy walking towards her.

"Hey kaashi!" She walked over to him with her signature warm smile. He couldn't help but get lost in her eyes. Feeling his heartbeat speed up. She had such a cozy aura that made him want to get lost forever.

"Uhm..Keiji?" She grabbed his shoulders and began shaking him. Which snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Oh uh yeah?" He realized he didn't get anything she just said.

"Did you zone out that bad? haha, it's okay." She smiled and put her thumb up. "I asked if you wanted to come over later?"

He smiled at her. "Yeah, I can come over. Is your mother home?" He checked his phone to see the time. She looked at him with a confused look.

"nope, she has an extra shift today." Akaashi nodded at her. "I have to get to practice right now. Do you want to come with me?" she smiled at him.

"Yeah, I'll come with you!" He nodded at the girl. It had been a while since she went to see Akaashi practice and she hadn't had any work to do. So why not? "okay come on." He nodded and grabbed her things.

They walked through the school heading to the gym. They exchanged small convos on the way. 

"Oh akaashi! I'll go get something from the vending machine I'll be right back!" She said reaching into her bag and grabbing her wallet.

"Okay, I'll see you there then." He smiled and they parted ways. 

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

with Akaashi

Akaashi had forgotten he was holding her things. "Shit, I still have her things." He whispered to himself. He walked to the locker room and placed them down next to his stuff. "Yo, Akaashi who was that hot chick you were just with?" Yamoto asks. 

"Hey is she your girlfriend?" Bokuto cooed in his ear. 

Akaashi blushed at their comments. "She's more than a 'hot chick' Don't call her that and no she's not my girlfriend.." He frowned a little at the end. 

He wanted her to be his girlfriend. Yet he was still scared. There was no reason to be but here he was. "Sorry, you're right." Yamoto apologized. 

"But I think I might have feelings for her." The team looked up at him and deadpanned.

Akaashi?

Has a crush?

Bokuto wrapped his arm around Akaashi's neck with his laugh ringing out in the locker room. 

"HAHA, I knew it! Anyone from a mile away could tell!" He smacked his hand on the back of Akaashi's back. 

He began to wonder if people from a mile away could actually tell. No way it was that obvious right?

The team shook him around laughing and cheering him on. "Okay! That's enough...it's not that big of a deal that I like Taeko."

"Boys hurry up, will you? Or you'll do laps!" Coach Yamiji yelled. 

"Yes sir!" was shouted in unison.

with Taeko

Sneeze rang through the hallways. "Whew..ughh allergies." Taeko walked back to the gym with her snack and Akaashi's snack in hand. She walked in the gym and walked toward who she assumed was the coaches.

"Um Hello I am Taeko Onuki! I am here to watch Akaashi practice if that is okay..?" She said nervously. He smiled at her brightly. Apparently, Akaashi told the team while she was gone that she would be coming and not to act out.

She thanked him and went to sit down on the benches. And with that practice started. 

I am feeling it... First book I finish out of the other 6???