1

PERCY'S POV

It was night time and I was in my cabin with Annabeth, knowing that we could get in trouble if anyone found out.

"So, you're leaving tomorrow?"

The war against Gaea was finally over and I hadn't seen my family in nearly a year. I stopped packing and looked at her in the eyes. My green eyes met her grey ones.

"Yeah, I am," I know she tried to hide it, but I could still see how it upset her, "You should come with me. Mom while be pretty happy to see you, you'll meet Paul for the first time I think and you'll see my two brothers again too."

I think I forgot to mention something. Harry is my oldest brother, Peter is the middle child and I'm the youngest. Harry was born on the 31st of July, Peter on the 10th of August and I was born on the 18th of August, all of us on the same year. Mom adopted Harry and Peter, if that answers your question of how.

Lets start with Harry. He is known as Harry Potter, but legally he is Harry Jackson. He was born in to the community of wizards and witches, descendants of Hecate. He was born the son of James and Lily Potter, in Britain. His parents were killed by Lord Voldemort, a dark wizard, and has been all his life fighting against him. A few months before I disappeared, he told us that he would be leaving to finish of Voldy and that he might never come back. I sure hope he did come back or I'll go down to the underworld and drag his ass back here.

And now sweet Peter. He is known as Peter Parker, but legally Peter Jackson. He was born a mortal in the USA, I suspect he is a descendant of Hephaestus as he is very good at science and all that deal. He was born the son of Richard and Mary Parker. They both died when he was four in a plane crash and he was then taken in by his uncle (Ben) and aunt (May). A year after that, his uncle was killed in a robbery and shortly after his aunt killed herself in grief. At the age of fourteen he got bitten by a radioactive spider that gave him powers. He is know a very famous hero who goes by the name of Spider-Man. Last time I saw Peter is when he came back from Germany from some Avenger's fight thing.

Mom found Harry at the age of three in an abusive house hold at his uncle and aunt's house. She reported them to the police and then adopted Harry, she had grown too attached to him and didn't want to part with him. She later on found Peter, at the age of six, living in the streets. He had been living there for around a year. She took him under her wing too. At the time we were living with Gabe, which wasn't the best (him being abusive and all) but we always found happiness with each other.

I had taken Harry and Peter a few times to camp, which caught the attention of the gods. They flashed us to Olympus and we had a "chat". Hephaestus took a liking on Peter and blessed him, making him even better with his science and technology, which was already a lot. Hecate took a liking (and pity) on Harry and blessed him. His magic became more powerful than what it already was, which he was pretty powerful and with her blessing he became (I think, but I'm pretty sure about it) the most powerful wizard in the world for now.

"But what if they don't like me?" Annabeth broke me out of my thoughts.

"Oh they'll love you. Peter is literaly a personification of a golden retriever once you get to know each other, Harry might be a bit cold with you first but he will end up warming up to you. You've met mom, she loves you and Paul is cool, he'll quickly warm up to you too."

"I know how your brothers are, you've brought them to camp several times, but what if they don't want me to come along," honestly, Annabeth shouldn't worry so much, it's just my family.

"You aren't a different person, they'll still like you. And they won't judge, I promise. Plus, they'll just be happy to see that you're alive too!"

"Fine, I'll go," she acted so tough, but I knew better than that. I knew that she was actualy happy about going with me.