5

PETER'S POV

Percy, Harry and I were walking around a park. We were chatting happily, playing around and generally being idiots. It was nice to be able to act as our age from time to time, to forget all our problems for a while.

But guess what wasn't nice?

Being called from work because both your siblings have been spotted.

"Theyarecomingforyou!" I told them quickly.

They both nodded at me, understanding what I had just told them. So I started the plan.

I ran to an empty path and quickly changed into my suit. Not even a minute passed when I saw the Avengers walking towards my brothers, trying to look like normal citizents.

I climbed up a tree, hiding there and watching everything that was going to happen.

Harry and Percy were sitting on different benches. Thor, Nat and Clint went towards Harry. Mr Stark, Steve and Bruce went towards Percy.

"Good morning," Steve said to Percy, who answered with the same thing.

"Good morning," Nat said to Harry.

Harry just grunted a "Morning" back at her.

NATASHA'S POV

I was not going to fight Percy, I knew Clint and Thor wouldn't either.

I remember the last time I saw him. The fight against Kronos was over, we had won. But the price for our victory wasn't cheap, the amount of bodies was enough to show that.

I had been quite sad when Clint and I decided to leave camp. I had grown fond of my siblings, especially Clarisse. But Clint had it worse. He had been at camp since a very young age, and parting with his siblings made many Apollo kids cry.

So Clint, Thor and I went after Potter. Stark didn't seem to want go for him, which was fine for us. We were also quite lucky, both Percy and Potter were sitting quite close to each other. The only thing that kept them apart was the different benches they were sitting at.

"Good morning," I greeted Potter as I sat next to him, followed by Thor and Clint.

"Morning," he grunted back.

"Are you waiting for anyone?" I asked him. As we weren't fighting, I might extract some information from him too.

"Yeah," he replied, "you."

TONY'S POV

Of course Potter knew we were coming for him. As soon as he finished talking, he stood up at the same time as Jackson. Did he know too?

We didn't really care, we just circled around them. We had both of them at the same place, no questions need to be asked.

Jackson and Potter stood back to back, Potter holding his wand and Jackson holding a... sword? Or was it a metal pipe? Why did it now look like a baseball bat? Either way, they seemed to be teaming up against us.

We began to fight.

If Potter does remember me, I hope he forgives me for this.

Clint shot arrow after arrow at both of them. For some reason, all the arrows managed to bounce of Potter and only one hit Jackson, but he ignored it.

Natasha used her daggers, mainly going for Jackson, although she had managed to stab Potter on the bicep. I winced slightly, if the Weasleys saw me right now... I would rather not think about it.

We had spent too much time fighting against Potter and Jackson, we were tiring quicker than the two teenagers. They were barely panting while our movements became slower and more predictable.

Where on earth was Peter?

PETER'S POV

I decided to make my entrance really late, like really late. The Avengers were getting very tired, their movements getting worse. On the bright side, Percy and Harry weren't as tired, although they had a few visible injuries.

I jumped in, nobody noticing me. Now that I was closer, I could see all of their injuries better.

Harry had a stab wound on the bicep, his shirt had a part that been burned off and the skin under it was slightly red, he was missing a shoe and his glasses were broken and about to fall off his face. How could he still see?

Percy had an arrow stuck to his thigh, a cut on his right ribs, a bruise on his jaw that was changing colours pretty fast (from blue to green to purple and was now turning black) and he had blood trickling out of his mouth and from his nose.

"STOP!" I shouted. "EVERYONE STOP!"

And everyone stopped.

HARRY'S POV

What was Peter doing? Percy and I were winning, the Avengers were getting sloppier much quicker than us.

"Fury said to bring them in, not to kill them!" Peter shouted in frustration.

I looked at Percy, he looked a bit beaten up. I'll throw him into a pool later on. I looked a bit bad myself, but nothing that a bit of magic couldn't heal.

Thor was sweating (which I didn't know gods could do) and had a few cuts along his body. Stark's armour thing was falling off and had several dents and burns. Rogers had a few bruises here and there, a small amount of cuts and was also sweating a lot. Barton was unconcious on the floor, a bulge on his head. Romanoff was barely standing properly, her ankle was at a weird angel and a piece of her hair was cut unevenly. Banner wasn't around here, so my only guess is that they thought that they wouldn't need the Hulk smashing everything in the area.

Stark sighed. "Look, we stop fighting and you two come with us. In return, we'll give you your own rooms, medical attention and food. Deal?"

We were goung to have to give in at some point, so why not now when they gave us things in exchange too?

"I'm okay with it," Percy shrugged.

"It's a deal then," I said as I shook Stark's hand.