7

TONY'S POV

I put my glamour back on before I went to report anything that I had found out during this time.

"So, any success?" Natasha asked me.

"Nothing," I replied, making my voice come out harsher with a slight tone of anger. "The only thing that that kid did was glare at me. He didn't answer any of my questions."

I knew that was a lie, but Harry had made it so that that was what they saw. Harry was my little brother, he still is. We were two orphans in Gryffindor that hadn't know about the Wizarding World until our Hogwarts letter arrived. We had also been accepted into the Weasley family, although I always went back to the US for the summer. 

"Didn't you promise them medical attention and food, didn't you?" Bruce reminded us.

NATASHA'S POV

I went into Potter's questioning room. When I opened the door, I saw him with his eyes closed. He looked as if he was meditating, except that when I opened the door, his eyes snapped opened.

"Are you going to ask more questions?" he asked. "Because if you will, my answer will be the same as before."

I glared at him, but my glare had no effect on him. 

"Food or medical attention first?"

"Whatever your other prisoner chooses."

I went back outside and informed the team about Potter's decision. Bruce then went to ask Percy what he wanted to do. When he came back, he told us that Percy immediately said food, not even thinking it twice. 

PETER'S POV

As the Avengers took Harry and Percy to the kitchen, I walked behind them. So far, nothing had gone wrong. I mean, nobody was dead. 

Although, I thought everything would go down when Mr Stark had to question him. But he returned saying that Harry hadn't said anything. I obviously knew that was a lie, Harry had used his magic so that the other Avengers wouldn't know what was happening in there. 

I hadn't been worried about Percy being question by Cap. He was a man that liked to go straight to the point and Percy could be the complete opposite. Specially with his ADHD. It had been quite funny to watch, but I did feel a bit guilty because I knew how frustrating it was when he did that. 

We all enetered the elevator. I was surprised that we all fit in it, we were nine people in total. Harry's eyes were focused on Percy, his face showing small signs of worry. Percy's face showed panic and stress the nearer we got to the elevator. 

That's when it hit me. Percy couldn't go into an elevator without having flashbacks or having a panic attack. That made me feel even worse, because having one of those when your surrounded by Avengers is not in anyones bucket list. 

"Can I use the stairs?!" Percy blurted out just before he was going to put a feet in the elevator. 

He got some weird looks from my team mates, but the followed his request. Yet I still don't understand why they decided that everyone would go up the stairs. 

I attached a web to the door from the floor that we had to reach and hoisted myself up. By doing that, I managed to skip all the stairs and reach our destination without any effort. 

"Hey Spidey!" Clint shouted at me. "Mind giving us a lift too?"

I lifted Natasha first, she was probably the lightest out of all of them. Thor was the last person to come up, but he refused to let me hoist him up and flew by himself with Mjorlin. 

"So... Food?" Percy asked.

"This way," Mr Stark said, leading the way to the kitchen. "But none of us are good cooks, so each man for himself."

He wasn't lying. None of the Avengers were good cooks, the least damage that we had caused by trying to cook was burn the food. The most damage had been making the kitchen explode somehow. Since then, Ms Potts doesn't let us go near the kitchen without the supervision of an adult. So either Ms Potts or Natasha, nobody else is counted as an adult.

Percy and I didn't know how to cook either, Harry was the only one that picked up on mom's skills, to her disappointment. To our disappointment too because their cooking skills were amazing, and we didn't have them.

When everyone had snatched some food, everyone was staring with jealousy at Harry's delicious looking sandwich, Percy opened his big mouth.

"So... why do you guys want us?"

"Suspicious activity," Clint replied, not looking at him in the eye.

"Funny thing coming from a group of super heroes," Harry sassed back.

The difference between Harry's sass and Percy's sass was when they used it and how. Harry mainly used his sass when he's annoyed, angry or tired and Percy uses his sass just for fun or to annoy people. We all use sass when fighting against bad guys, so that another thing we've got in common.

"What do you mean, son?" Steve asked him.

Percy snorted and Harry rolled his eyes. "Don't call me son, it's Potter for all of you," he glared at Mr Stark for a few extra seconds. "What I meant with that is that you're all more suspicious than we are, have you seen how you behave in public? And there's also the fact that you went after two teenagers."

"And half of the things that you think that I've done wasn't even me. Wrong place at the worng time, ever heard of that?" Percy defended himself. "And shouldn't we be able to get a lawyer or something?"

"No, Fury just wants to recruit you two," Natasha said, her voice showing no emotion.

"Ha!" Percy laughed. "Good one! Can I call my lawyer now?"

I could tell that he was going to add something more but Harry sent him a glare, making him shut up.

"If Fury wants us then he can tell us himself," Harry ended the soon to be argument.