**PREVIEW to rest of the story**

Vishal continued to watch the stage as the Gulati sisters danced in graceful movements to the classical music. Grudgingly, he had to admit that Bhanu looked effortlessly beautiful and graceful in both traditional and western wear.

Not that I care or should even bother about that fact.

Vishal turned to Vikram to ask him about their important work-related meeting back home when he saw the expression on his brother's face. What the fuck?

Vikram's eyes were intent on the stage with a look that spoke volumes. His eyes were riveted on the older Gulati sister.

"Bloody hell, brother!" Vishal said with a slightly panic-laden voice.

"What?" Vikram asked, still not tearing away his eyes from the stage.

"Stop it right now!"

"Stop what?" Vikram asked in a distracted tone.

"Stop looking at Sangeeta like that, bro. You're making me nervous."

"Like what?"

"Like you're deciding how many children you'd have with her and whether to send those children to bloody Oxford or Cambridge."

"Don't be stupid."

"I'm not, but it's going to be extremely stupid and not to mention shit-full of complications if you fall for her and plan a future with her."

Vikram didn't reply. Vishal doubted whether Vikram even registered what they were discussing. He only continued to stare at Sangeeta like he was utterly captivated.

Great. Hundreds of women tried and failed to get the attention of Vikram Saaho over the years, and even their mother was sick and tired of showing Vikram hundreds of pictures of eligible brides, and now this.

Vishal's older brother was more or less devouring Sangeeta Gulati with his eyes, making it obvious that he wanted her and was badly smitten by her.

Keeping their promise was definitely going to come with a shit ton of complications!

-----------

The Promise is a #1 Romance Bestseller. The full story can be read on Amazon. The link is in my author profile and comment.

Link: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07N47F2D6