Chapter 15 // New Orleans and three Hunters

But there was a second suprise. 

Dean and Sam told me to not pack too many things and got out to the Cheavy to wait for me there.

As I came running out of the house in long black skinny jeans and my leather jacket with white sneakers, I saw a new vehicle, parking in the driveway. 

"Is someone coming with us?" I asked Dean curiously, who was leaning against the drivers door of the Cheavy, Sam putting some duffle bags into the trunk. 

"No. It's yours" Sam answered me as he closed the trunk. 

I just stared at Sam, than at Dean. 

"OMG REALLY??"

Sam chuckled and hold out a shiny motorcross helmet out for me to take. 

While congratulating myself, for packing only one duffle bag I could put over my shoulders, I put my helmet on and got onto the harley. 

For my luck, I already had the driverslicense got in europe not so long ago. 

First it was a a bit strange feeling on the harley, because I never drove one, but after a few miles behind the Cheavy, it felt so familiar, as if I never drove anything else. 

For the three hour trip, I always looked out, to not lose the Cheavy in the heavy traffic on the highway. 

As we started in the morning, we were at the time of 12.30a.m. in New Orlands at the place we would stay. 

It was right in the middle of the city, in a big appartment building.

Also our appartment was quite huge for only three people, which I was quite thankful for. 

In big citys, I constantly had the feeling of being captured or hold to some place. 

I hated big citys. 

The only use of big citys was, to hide or submerge. 

As we arrived there, Dean and Sam told me the real cause of the move.

We were hired, to hunt down the mythical creatures there in New Orleans.

It was quite easy.

Acting like a normal teen with disguise in the light of the day, and being the little Winchester-Huntress at night.

Within only two weeks of work, the whole city was clean of werewolfs and vampires that didn't play by the rules of the supernaturals.

Because all of us had their fun by killing renegades of the supernaturals, we agreed to stay in New Orleans, because a safe source told Dean, that from time to time the whole litter of the supernaturals came to New Orleans. 

I got always better in disguising and acting. 

One night, we got informations, that there would be a fight between some Marcel Gerard and Klaus Mikaelson, and if we would intervene, we would get a huge sum of money. 

So on said night, we waited patiently in the shadows of the Saint Louis Cemetery for the Vampires.