Chapter 32 // Beacon Hills - The Hales

Darkness surrounded me. 

Sam and Dean were asleep in their warm beds, while I was out here in the woods, searching for the creature that ripped out half of our garden fence. 

I knew where Peter Hale lived also and planned to give him a late night visit to draw some informations from him. 

With the suit, Xialing gave me without me knowing, I was only a another shadow in the sea of wooden shadows. 

The suit was a long sleeved top and thick trousers, that hugged my curves perfectly. The only concealment of my body, was the long cape with the hood and the high fighting boots. 

Over the top, I wore a armored leatherjacket which should be able to safe me from any claws or bullets or things like that. 

My Katanas in a cross holder on my back underneath my cape, quiver and bow on the outside of the cape over my shoulders, hood pulled deep into my face, I sneaked through the nightly woods. 

As I finally reached the building where Peter Hale said he would live, it started raining. 

With a drenched leather cap, that was occupied with some kind of dragon scales, I walked up the stairs till I reached the top door to their appartment. 

I opened the door slightly, suprised it wasn't locked, and flopped on the huge leather couch in the middle of the livingroom, facing the entrance to the spiral staircase that led to the upper floors, where probably the bedrooms were. 

Closing my eyes for a second, I fell asleep. 

The noise that woke me in the morning, were quiet footsteps on the spiral staircase. 

A dark blonde boy with curls came down the stairs sleepily and almost passed me, as he noticed the shadow that was laying on the couch. 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The boy screamed in a funny, high pitched voice. 

I raised my head at the sound. It was near to a frightened puppy squeal that just got suprised by a predator. 

So definitely a werewolf.

Immediately there were more footsteps audible, coming down the stairs. 

The curly-haired werewolf backed away from me as I looked him in the eyes. He didn't see my eyes, but I saw his in close up. Pupils shrinked to the size of a rice grain, their blue colour, probably, coming out more than ever before. 

A sleepily looking Peter Hale followed a dark haired, half transformed man down the stairs. 

"Who's there?!" The angry werewolf jumped down the stairs and his eyes glowing red and fangs and claws out. 

I stood up, slowly and had a hand on the dagger inside of my cape pocked. 

"No danger for you. As long as you keep it in control" My voic sounded deeper than ever.

"Derek!" Peter shouted as he noticed the bow with sharp arrows on my shoulders. "Control it or you are gonna die!" 

The werewolf transformed back into a handsome man in his mid twentys. 

Few minutes we all sat down on the couch, also the still trembling curly-haired werewolf that was introduced as Isaac Lahey. 

"So. Why are you here" Peter asked, having the feeling that he knew me from somewhere. But it was quite impossible, he thought. 

"As you may know, I am a hunter. As I heard, the Argents broke their ever-lasting contract, to hunt down every supernatural creature, that didn't play by the rules. I am here, to bring some messed up shit in order again."