Introduction....,

Ankit Gupta_The charming man 🧿

Ankit Gupta is a student,who just finished his MBA in London n coming back to India after finishing his PG from one of the biggest university in London

Ankit Gupta is a student,who just finished his MBA in London n coming back to India after finishing his PG from one of the biggest university in London.Ankit is a tall, fair n handsome n a spiritual guy but shy who can not get involve with people easily, He believes in vibes n doesn't care about what's going on in world except the things n people whom he care for, His family is his life n he can do anything for them, He has a big brother whom he see as an inspiration n look up to his whole life. He hesitates to show n express his emotions to the world. He loves his own company more than others, He is a very good observer n he gets to know peoples intentions instantly most of the time that made him to keep things private n to himself only, He doesn't have many friends but only 2 or 3,Who are closest to him from his childhood to Now, He is a passionate person about the things he want to do in his life but stays away from love as He had seen many bad relationships around him through in his family n his friends life, He is coming back to India to settle down permanently with his parents.

Priyanka Chahar choudhary_The prettiest girl 🧿

Priyanka is a student who studies in London n just completed her PG in literature n works in a coffee shop part time to earn for her living there in London, She is from India n came here to study n to get experiences of life away from her family i...

Priyanka is a student who studies in London n just completed her PG in literature n works in a coffee shop part time to earn for her living there in London, She is from India n came here to study n to get experiences of life away from her family independently, She is a family oriented girl n loves her family alot, Her family is everything to her n she can die for them, She is a beautiful n charming girl,very straightforward n strong opinionated, She is a soft hearted person, who sees good in everyone, even if they do wrong things to her, she still sees good qualities in them to correct them n become a better version of themselves, She loves to help others n encourages young girls like her to be independent n take care of their families n themselves by their own. she is a girl who believes in vibes and a mixture of introvert n extroverted personality, She loves to explore new things n places n want to live her life like a free n chirpy bird, She is a girl who believes in Forever kind of love but also afraid of love as she thinks it comes with pain as well, She believes love makes life beautiful but that also makes life miserable when everything doesn't go well in Life, Right now she is planning to come back India to her family.

___________________________________________

Priyanka and Ankit  Both lives in same city but didn't know about each other at all till now, Both were planning to go back to India to their families n were excited to meet them after a long span of time, Both were getting ready to board their flights on time,

It's where they will meet for the first time, How would they react when they see each for the very first time n what they'll say to each other,

They are here to rewrite the new definition of love n friendship,🧿🧿🧿

Stay tuned for next update..........

I don't know how to write stories but have interest in writing alot since always, so just giving a try for the first time, Hope you all like it,

Rab rakha PriyAnkit🧿
Evil eyes off PriyAnkit🧿🧿

#AnkitGupta #PriyankaChaharChoudhary #PriyAnkit #PriyAnkitForever