And they met finally...... 🧿

Author's POV

Ankit and priyanka both were getting out from their respective apartments after completing all the formalities of checking out from the place, Priyanka was out of her apartment n just came down from the lift to the buildings main gate, n Ankit was just coming out of his building as well, both were waiting for their cabs on their buildings gate.The cabs were taking a little time to come, so Priyanka n ankit thought to walk little ahead from the buildings to main road areas after passing the parking ground in their buildings,Both used to live in same society but in different buildings n never knew about it that they are so close to each other despite they didn't met each other ones at all.

It was around Now 8:30Am n both were still waiting for their cabs,suddenly there came a poor kid, who was selling roses💐, He came to Ankit n told him to buy flowers from him.....

Kid- Sir take some flowers, it's so beautiful n have the fragrance, plz buy it for your GF.

Ankit- i will definitely buy this from you but come here,(He sat down in front of that kid n was cleaning that kids dirty legs n face)

Kid- Sir! You are too good, n so kind, I have never met a man like you ever, who cleaned my face rather than pushing me away cos of my muddy clothes n body (kid said being emotional to ankit).

Ankit- Aww! Why are you getting emotional bro, it's just a basic human nature, I know people lacks in that but don't get hurt from that be strong n work hard, I love that you are earning not begging, you have courage to do all things which you want, God bless you n I'll take a rose🌹 from you n take the price of this rose boy, eat something n then start your work ok, bye...

Kid-Brother you are so sweet, your GF must be so lucky to have you in her life, Touchwood 🧿evil eyes off from You n your GF 🧿🧿

Ankit- Hey! Bro i think you mistaken I don't have any GF yet but just want you to pray for me that whom I'm searching for myself, I meet her soon, so she met at any point of my life...

Kid- Oh so you don't have GF but you have someone whom you love n you are away from her, I'll pray to God, that she will met you soon,

Ankit- That's a boy, now go n do your work, all the best.

Ankit saw that boy went n he looked at the flower n said,Hey rose🌹will that day ever come when I'll give you to my loved one, plz God,Make me meet to that girl for whom I'm made, for whom my heart beats, the girl for whom I'm searching n I'm still not able to find her, pls do some miracle n make her just cross on my way at any day 🧿❤

The boy went from there to the other side of the building in the society n came to priyanka, who was waiting for the cab like ankit as well in the ground.

Kid- Hello!you pretty girl😍

Priyanka looked at that boy in amusement as she didn't notice the boy coming at all as she was on phone n just watching some stuffs....

Priyanka- Hi! Kiddy

Kid- you look so pretty✨ really gorgeous😍✨ mam, I have something similar for you n your pretty face,

Priyanka smiled n blushed on the kids compliments n started laughing to avoid more blushing😊

Priyanka-Such a smart kid, you are just a little one n flirting like a pro (pri said sitting down looking into the kids eyes👀)

Kid- I can't help it, I can't stop myself from admiring beauty in front of me always, just like these flowers, look at them, it's really beautiful right, is it not similar to you n your pretty face mam,

Priyanka- Hmm! So all those compliments from you to me are only to market about these flowers, such a smart kid, I'm impressed (she said while laughing😂)

Kid-No no it's not completely like that but I'll be happy if you buy any of these rose🌹 from me for your BF, He will be happy😁

Priyanka- who told you that i have a BF?

Kid-No one,I'm just guessing cos you are so pretty n it can't be possible that you don't have someone who loves you, I can't agree that you don't have a BF being such a pretty girl (kid said while offering her a rose)
Priyanka- kid it's not compulsory to have BF being pretty, it's not the case anyways you are just a kid, you don't get involve in these kind of things, (Pri said while squeezing his cheeks)

Priyanka- Anyways I'm getting late kiddy, taking flower from you n just want you to pray for me that i found that special person from where I left him, pray🙏 to God that I meet him soon, bye bye (she said while walking towards the cab while giving him the price of his flower)

Kid said both the boy n girl were searching for their special person whom they lost since long, they might be searching for each other but they don't know about that, God plz help them to reunite with each other n meet soon.... 🙏

Both Priyanka n ankit left for the airport from their respective place n was in cab looking back all the things n remembering the memories of them in London till the day they came here to till now. Both were excited to go back to their parents n early waiting for that moment to hug them...
Soon they reached to airport as only half hour left for their flight.

At the airport
Ankit's POV
So finally I'm here n just half an hour n I'll be there in India with my parents,omg so excited ❤🥰do I call papa for this happy news?he will be so happy, mummy will go mad after knowing that I'm coming but if I inform them then the surprise will be for no use, after all it's there anniversary,it will be a surprise from my side🥰❤( He said to himself on sitting at the airport)

Priyanka's POV
Now I can't wait to hug them n meet them, just few hours n I'll be with my mom n dad, they will be so Happy after seeing me there, After all they were so emotional when I was coming here in London for my studies n didn't want me to come here alone as I'm their only child, but still they let me step out of the country independently n now when I'm independent financially n stable, they will be so proud of me, my friends all will be so happy(she said to herself while thinking about the senario of the home when she will reach there)

Final boarding announcement took place n they were running to get their seats on flight with these kinds of thought in their mind both were so carefree to notice each other and cos of that😏 both just collided with each other, Priyanka was about to fall but ankit hold her from her waist n she just got saved from falling on floor,
Pari closed her eyes as in fear of falling on the floor, her hair strain was just covering her half face, both felt sensation in their bodies n mind with each other presence n remember those feelings n thought about moments n glimpse of that boy n girl being unknown to each other, Ankit took the initiative n tuck her hair strain on her ears👂,n she opened her eyes n saw in his eyes, Both were looking into each others eyes n feeling butterflies in their stomach without even knowing why it's happening to them, their eye contact broken by the announcement of the flight✈️
Both stand straight had a conversation over the incident in hurry..

Ankit- I'm so sorry i didn't see you coming in my way, so sorry if you got hurt.

Priyanka- you don't need to say sorry, it's not only your fault, it's mine as well, I was running so carefree that I didn't remember it's an airport not my home, so sorry I'm apologizing for my behavior..

Both said sorry to each other n just went on their ways to board the flight...

Stay tuned for upcoming story......

#AnkitGupta #PriyankaChaharChoudhary #PriyAnkit #PriyAnkitForever