connection 💗🧿(Part-2)

Ankit's POV at the airport in India

He was moving out of the airport n was constantly in his thoughts about the girl, with whom he collided at airport there in London,I felt something for the first time, the girl whom I saw on the coffee shop while we were celebrating Christmas, she was helping the kid, was this n that girl is  same, Her touch was something else, when we collided,she seems so so similar to that girl n I felt a connection with her, (He took of that scarp which the girl left on road while leaving from the coffee shop n he took it to himself after not finding her to return it as she left the coffee shop till then) that girl's presence n smell is so similar to the girl whose this scarp is. Now what's the need of thinking🤔 while you you don't have enough brain to think about the same thing when you were just ranting sorry to her instead of talking n knowing about her more when she met you at the airport (He said while thinking in his mind) she is the same girl whom I met at this airport back 5 years ago, n maybe she was the one whom I saw at the coffee shop at London as well, there is something about that girl, which drives me crazy about her since then n this dupatta is a proof I felt same connection during both incidents.

Ankit I have never seen a stupid man like you,this was the 3rd chance you missed that girl, first when she was in the airport back here 5 years ago, you were busy in crying for your luggage n then on the coffee shop, n now again on the airport,you missed the chance 🤦‍♂️(He said in disappointment😞)
Now how I'll meet her?,we are crossing paths everywhere but why we don't get chance to know each other 🤷‍♀️I don't know where she gone just like the way I didn't know where she went when we met for the first time in this airport, n on coffee shop, why I'm like that, how to know that she lives here or from London, God does that day will ever come when I meet her properly ( he said while looking at the sky n praying to God ) 💗

Author's POV

He was in hell disappointment after thinking that don't know he'll again get the chance to meet her or not, He was standing outside the airport n waiting for the car, that he booked while reaching here in airport. He took the car n went his way back to his home, In car he was constantly thinking about the girl, while looking at the scarp of that girl in his hands,

Car driver saw him tensed n asked him about the same while driving🚘

Driver- sir, you are looking tensed, is there any problem? You seems lost?

Ankit-No No! There is nothing like that, actually I'm coming back here after so long, everything seems changed, the road, the areas n all, so finding it little strange nothing else.

Driver-  Sir! It's Good, that you are back here in india🇮🇳 you'll get to know many more new things here, specially your parents, you must be so happy to see them back after long, I can understand that but still sir there is something strange in you, the way you are looking at this dupatta, it looks like you lost someone special n this dupatta is her memory, Right?

Ankit- Oh yaar 🤦‍♂️, it's seems so difficult to hide this anymore now, you got it right, I lost someone, Now I can't meet her ever in my life.

Driver- is she no more in this world?

Ankit- Arre yaar? Don't say like that (he said while getting scared of this statement)

Driver- So why did you say that You can't meet her ever in your life?

Ankit - I didn't mean that, what you got 🤦‍♂️, actually problem is we are having hit n miss since 5 years 😩 always whenever we crosses each other's path👣 we always miss chances to meet each other even being on the same places, I met her here in this airport 5 years ago, I saw her meeting with her family n going somewhere,I felt some connection between us n since when I saw her I'm in this condition, I had lost my luggage that day, which diverted my attention from her, she sat beside me on tha bench but I was that upset about my luggage that I don't need to talk to anyone, as I was going to London, for my graduation, I got my luggage back as the driver came back to the airport n was kind enough to return me my luggage , just for that I came out of the airport to take my luggage, till the time I returned to the same place where she was sitting with me, she disappeared somewhere, I tried to find her but maybe her flight took off or she went from their to board her flight, i lost my locked there at this airport as well, which was given by my mother, I tried to find it, but I was getting late to board my flight, so I have to go there. N i lost the hope to meet her,

This year in London, I was celebrating Christmas Day with my friends, we went to a coffee shop, I found a girl, talking to a kid, n she was helping that kid in something,she was so sweet n her voice  was so so beautiful, I was Continuously staring n trying to see her face but I missed it, till the time i reached her, she left from the shop, n while going she forget her this dupatta on road as she was in hurry, till the time was waiting to meet her, but didn't get any chance.

Yesterday when I was coming back here  in India, I collided with that same girl whom I'm talking about, she apologized to me n I too, that time when she was leaving I forgot to ask her about the same things n the connection I feel towars her since always, I wanted to know  n confirm about that she is the same girl or not,but until the time I get my senses back from her touch n feelings💘, she went from there, n Now I'm here, thinking about the girl keeping this dupatta in my hands of her memories.

Driver- sir 😂it looks like you are narrating a movie🍿🎥, even movies doesn't has these kind of hit n miss cases with hero n heroine, the way you n your special one had (He said while trying not laugh🤣 n smile about his situation)

Ankit- 👀see this is the reason, I was not sharing anything to you, I know anyone will laugh out my situation (He said while getting annoyed n disappointed with the response of the driver)

Driver- Arre sir! 😂it's nothing like that, I was just wondering, that it's happens in real as well not only in movies n shows, But sir, I'm saying n assuring you, after listening the story I can clearly say that you both are soulmates, you are connected to each other by your hearts, you'll meet her soon n this time not hit n miss, but for forever, I'll pray for you❤

Ankit smiled n said thank you❤to the driver.

Ankit reached to his home n the driver said bye to him n wished him good luck for his future 💗

Ankit rang the door well, His brother was standing in front of him, he instantly hugged him n picked him in his arms,

Mera chotu💗how are you chhote, bacchu, you didn't even bother to call me ones haan? 😀what's this surprise, I never thought you'll change that much in London n surprise us like this, mom dad, Ankit has come, come here down.(He said while still holding him in his hug embrace)

Ankit's mom dad came to see him n to know is it really he came back, they were so overwhelmed to see him, ankit touched their feets n taken blessing of them n said he missed them all alot n is sorry for not letting them know that he is coming back here permanently again, he hugged them n kissed them on their cheeks, all were reall happy together n they enjoyed the whole night talking each other about their experience n moments of these 5 years away from each other, All talked alot n then it was late, everyone slept in their room except ankit, He was looking at that scarf🧣 while lying on his bed n thinking about the girl n getting upset if not getting chance to to know her.

Stay tuned for next part...

#AnkitGupta #PriyankaChaharChoudhary #PriyAnkit #PriyAnkitWorriors