Connection 💗🧿

After reaching to indian airport

Priyanka's POV(while coming out of the airport)

It looks like I have seen him somewhere, the connection I felt when he touched me while I was falling, I can feel it, he is the one, whom I met at this airport back 5  years ago, this locket (she took the locket n started seeing it again ) it has A initial in it,this must be his, I m sure, his touch made me feel something unexplainable, how to describe that feeling,He must be him, I'm sure, but how to confirm it, I don't even know, he is from India or not, or just came here for holidays back 5 years ago n i saw him accidentally, now there when we collided, I didn't even bother to talk to him, instead of saying sorry only, now don't know where he gone from the airport, how stupid I'm, I should have talked him when I felt that special feeling when we collided, Now what to do? How to know that he is from here or not.

Author's POV
Priyanka was very much upset, about not talking with him when she got the chance n felt the spark between them when they collided, she came out of the airport n waiting for the cab, to go to her home, she was standing on road, n looking at the locket admiringly, she said (Mr I know you are far away from me n just cos of my stupidity n in hurry, I missed the chance to meet you fully, but one day, I'll meet you n tell you what I feel about you, till then wait for me, if you feel the same about me) she then looked it more clearly, it has some numbers n address in a really really small latters, she looked it n saw there a address written on the locket in mini form, she got to know that he lives in Delhi, the same city where she lives, she got excited n get sparkle in her eyes, she jumped in happiness n people around her were looking at her weirdly, she realized her stupidity n controlled herself, n said (Mr A i have found you, soon I'll be there to meet you n i have the excuse as well to meet you n that is this locket, Mumma papa i Love you❤ just cos of you as always i again found my peace n happiness, thank you I'm coming to you)

Just then a car came

Driver- Hello mam!

Priyanka- Oye john! How you know that I'm here, I didn't even tell this to mom dad, that I'm coming, how you get to know?

John- Oye soniyo,  I can travel to the  whole world for you n I know you more than anyone else, after all I'm your childhood friend 🤣(He said while flirting with her)

Pri -you won't change ever 🤣(she said while laughing at his flirting skills)

John-No chance madam 🤣😂

Pri-But seriously tell me, how did you get to know that I'm coming? N no jokes this time tell me straight

John-Ok 💕! So maybe you forget I'm in contact with your friend, aana, remember, today is your parents marriage anniversary, I called her to know whereabouts you, cos you were not picking my calls, she picked my calls n told me that you are fine n coming back to India, then I got to know about that you are coming n don't worry I haven't told this to your parents, after all, it's your anniversary surprise for them right 😜so how can i spoil, I knew you gonna kill me for that if I do so 🙃( He said laughingly)

Pri- wow😲 by the years, you become smart, I haven't expected this much maturity from you, proud of you, you have grown up,( she said while laughing😅 )

Both laughed n reached out to pari's home, where all the house was decorated with flowers, lights of different colors from outside. She was so happy to reach at her home n was excited to meet her family n to greet them for her parents wedding anniversary. She was entering in her home. She was so happy to meet her parents that she was ringing the door bell multiple times at one go in her excited, Her mother came to open the door n were surprised to see her princess right in front of her eyes, she got emotional n hugged her with teary eyes.

Mummy-  What a pleasant surprise!My bachha! Thank you❤ for coming n love you a lot, I was missing you, it's been years that you could have made it to come here for our anniversary, but now no complain, you came back, that's best n everything for us, Your dad will be mad in happiness after seeing you ( she said while hugging n kissing her forehead, n cupped her cheeks)

Pari- (with teary eyes she kissed her mother's cheek) oh mummy, you can't even imagine how much I missed you, you don't know how difficult it was there without you, I needed you but you were not with me, I missed you,I love you❤

Mummy- Beta! Now no more tears let's come inside, meet your dad 🥺

Pari-Oh mummy, where is my hero! Just getting goosebumps, he must be so happy to see me, after he love me more than you (she said while blinking)

Mummy- you naughty, you are still the same n teasing me like always 🥺, I missed our fun n all are talks alot, but now you are back, we will talk a lot n fulfill our long due wishes 💗(she said by side hugging her n putting her hands on pri's head)

Pri- Hero, where are you❓ Papa look who's here, your princess, where are you❓ (she said while looking for her father in all hall area n shouted in a loud voice)

Papa- (after listening his daughters voice) He came down of from his room n saw saw her in hall while coming to hall from his room by stairs.

Pari- Papa....... Look who is here 😃she said by the loudest of her tone in excitement.

Papa- mera bachha! How are you❓ it's dream or reality? You are really here, I missed you, I didn't even tell us during calls that you are coming, how you came here suddenly, are you fine, Everything is alright or not.(while hugging her n patting his hands on her head)

Pari- Papa relax💆 I'm absolutely fine n fittest, look at me, look how healthy I m, don't you think I have put on some weight 😃(she said while smiling😊)

Papa- I'm happiest now, I was missing you a lot today specially your mother, Now you are here by God grace, we are the happiest right now, (He said while cupping her cheeks)

Pari - Papa mummy now I'm here😃 see we all are together what else we want, let's celebrate🎉🎊🍾 Happy anniversary to you,

They celebrated the

Ankit's POV