Infectious Mansion

After dealing with that giant fat ass, Aoi and I entered the mansion, finding ourselves in a dark hallway. I kept my gun in my hand and Aoi stood close to me, ready to fend off anything that got close to us. 

Aoi: I thought there'd be more people. 

Y/n: Yeah. And I thought there'd be some soldiers around. I don't think this place is safe. 

Aoi: Should we just look for supplies and survivors then? 

Y/n: Yeah. 

Strangely, we noticed a rope hanging from a floor above us. I grabbed it and tugged it, making sure it was secure. 

Y/n: Should we split up? 

Aoi: We'll cover more ground that way. I'll go straight ahead. You climb the rope. 

Y/n: Got it. Be careful Aoi. 

Aoi: You too Y/n. 

With that said, we went our separate ways. I climbed the rope while Aoi continued heading down the hallway. Once I reached the top, I saw the hallway was basically the same. I made my way to the end of the hall and opened the door in front of me. Upon doing so, I came into contact with numerous infected. All of them were covered in red pores, hiding the people they once were. Raising my handgun, I fired at them, killing them all. 

Y/n: So much for "safety"... 

I muttered under my breath. I continued walking but before I could even reach the next door, it had opened and a woman looking extremely similar to Aoi came out. Her eyes widened and she immediately raised a shotgun at me! 

Y/n: Whoa! Whoa! Easy! I'm not one of them! 

Girl: Jesus Christ... Nearly shot you! What are you doing here?! 

Y/n: I saw a message on a board. It said that there was safety here. Though I kinda found out pretty quickly that wasn't the case. 

Girl: What's the situation outside of the mansion? 

Y/n: It's... bad. Very bad. 

Girl: Damnit... Did you come here with anyone else? 

Y/n: Yeah. A girl called Aoi. We woke up in the same hospital not long ago. 

Girl: Right. Well, I'm Saika. What's your name? 

 What's your name? 

Y/n: I'm Y/n. What were you doing here? 

Saika: Looking for something. My father came home and he killed himself, set himself on fire because of those red pores appearing on his body. I decided to take a look at his work place, see what the hell happened here. 

Y/n: I'm sorry for your loss. 

Saika: My advice would be to leave as soon as you can. This place is long gone. 

Y/n: Do you know if there's any other survivors? 

Saika: Not that I know of. And I've been here for awhile.