A/N + Bonus Books

This book would be original x reader because of an idea where the reader gets sent to planet Earth for protection by Cosmo's mother. I think I'm gonna maybe use 'True Love' to rewrite it completely and put my ideas in there. So, if I decide to write the story, please keep an eye out for updates :).

Back to the story, Bella is a fictional character thought and written by me. She is a blond-haired girl with brown eyes and makes her first appearance in 'Wings' written by me. Spoilers: Bella will return but when and why, I will not tell you. If you're interested in Bella, then please read my Wings books. I'm working on the second part at oliviaambicki. Did you know that the series Wings is inspired by Warrior Cats and Sonic the Hedgehog franchises? To honor Tails, my favorite character, I decided to create a book character based on him, which is Bella. She is a medic and likes to fix things. I'm still struggling to choose whether she can also build things or not. 

I will try to draw Tails and Bella together because... well... I ship them. I know that there are other ships of Tails out there such as him with Cosmo or him with Zooey. 

I also like to repeat something: please keep in mind that this is just my imagination, idea, and fanfic where everything is possible O_O. Like I said in the bio of the book. Bella is a human. In my book, she doesn't have wings but in the second part of my Wings series, she'll have them ;). 

Please remember that Bella, Wings, and Wing Warriors belong to me. Now, into the story!

Enjoy!

Bonus books:

- 'Tails X Reader One Shots' written by ToddTwoTails

- 'Smarties (Tails X Reader)' written by ClaraAngel88

- 'Sonic X (Various x Reader)' written by ShiraFangirl

- 'True Love (Tails x Reader)' written by Olivia200312

- 'What the Future Holds (Archie Various x Reader)' written by ShiraFangirl

- 'Sonic Boys x Reader One Shots' written by speedy_boy_23