Chapter 1: Portal

It was currently night on the Wings planet, the main home of the Wing Warriors. Their last home could be found under the ground and was home for them for many decades and years until Dark Wing Warriors burned their main home, forcing Olivia and her team to find a new home for the Wing Warriors. Sadly, one of the team members, James, passed away, after inhaling too much smoke. Before his passing, he asked his friends and his girlfriend, Jessie, to go and get his little brother out of the other foster home. 

The team had too much work to do so they decided to get James' little brother out first before finding a new home. That's when the group discovered a new portal and they managed to connect it thanks to Bella, who was a beginner at the time of being a Wing Warrior apprentice fighter and took an interest in fixing things. She also decides to learn and be a medic after Olivia rescues and finds her after Ella, Bella's evil sister, left her to rot and she even finished beating her up. 

Bella was currently shifting in her bed. She used to share a small house with her leader and best friend, Olivia, before the team decided to live separately on the new planet they found thanks to the portal. Bella groaned and opened her brown eyes. She sighed and sat up, looking at the clock. It was 2 a.m. in the night and she couldn't sleep. Maybe it was insomnia kicking in? Bella was wearing short pajamas but decided to get dressed. She wore special goggles around her neck for example. She went to her garage, where she liked to spend time discovering and fixing things. She was also a medic in her time. 

When Bella entered her garage, she closed the door behind her that led into the kitchen of hers. She looked at her nearly finished portal that was ready to be tested out. She yawned but refused to sleep. Bella walked over to the shelf that was stacked with needed tools and grabbed a couple before starting to work on the portal. 

Time Skip~

Bella whipped the sweat off of her forehead and she stood up, feeling proud as she finally finished making the portal. She held a wrench in her brown gloved hand. Yes, she didn't only wear goggles, she also was wearing brown gloves. She yawned but she ignored it. 

"Now only to activate it," Bella said proudly and happily as she put the tools in her holster around her hips. "But first, the bathroom."

Bella then opened the door and went inside as she went to use the bathroom to pee. While she was using the toilet, she then heard strange noises. She immediately finished, flushed the toilet, and ran back to the garage. Once she entered, she gasped, the portal was activated! It was showing nothing but you know... like in Minecraft. It was not purple but just a random blue color. Bella was not a painter to know all colors. She then stuck her hand out to feel it but it was like from The Prince of Egypt where Moses felt that white glowing thing from the small tree. Wait, that was fire! Bella immediately retrieved her hand back and grabbed her metal pole stick to feel it but... nothing. She retrieved the pole and touched it, not feeling hot at all. Should she enter the portal? 

Bella decided to adventure through it. 

The blond-haired girl grabbed a few needed stuff and put them in her holster like her weapon and a wrench. She could use her wings to keep herself warm. Once she was ready, she stood a few meters in front of the portal. She checked once to make sure she had weapon and a wrench with her, along with her goggles around her neck and gloves. She took a deep breath and ran towards the portal and jumped through it, teleporting her to a new world.