Chapter 2: Meeting Sonic and Tails

Bella was dizzy throughout the traveling. But once it was finished, she popped up in the sky and was falling. She felt that. Bella quickly used her wings to fly. She remembered her lessons from not letting the fear get to you because if it does, it makes you panic and blocks you completely from doing action. Bella was nearly in that state of being blocked if it wasn't for her remembering those lessons. She began flapping her wings until she was finally flying. She sighed in relief and looked down and saw that she was nearly on the ground. 

When Bella landed on the ground, she looked around and it was night just like in her world. She was immediately fascinated. How was this possible? What world was this? If this was on the planet Wings, where could be it found? She looked around and smiled a little as the moon and the stars were lit up in the sky. She then looked around. She was on the field, which was slightly creepy because of the stories she heard. She looked at her hands quickly and saw that she still had gloved hands on. Good... She was still the same, right? But it was night and it was hard to see. 

Bella needed to find a new place to stay and sleep. But where? She also felt freezing. She began to shiver. She needed to keep herself warm. She wrapped herself around with her soft white wings and she mumbled a couple of cuss words under her breath for not bringing something warm with her like her jacket or something like a poncho. She began to look around until she began to hear noises from nearby. She began to get scared and panicked on the inside. Something or someone was coming! Bella's breathing began to get faster. She needed to hide! She was in the middle of the open field and the footsteps coming from nearby were from the bushes. She backed away and got her pole out, which she made longer by just doing a quick move. She never fought alone because she never went on adventures alone, unless there were reasons. But Bella was not a strong fighter but don't judge her. She unwrapped herself

That's when a blue hedgehog and a yellow two-tailed fox appeared out of the bushes and they were... furries? Bella slowly calmed down and lowered her weapon but stayed alert. She kept her eyes on them. 

"I'm telling you, Sonic. I saw some-" the fox cut himself off when he saw Bella. 

Sonic followed his best friend's gaze and saw her as well. It was silent, no one moved and no one dared to look away. Bella's gloved hands began to shake as she held the pole (pipe or whatever) in them. The first person... or furry that caught Bella's attention was the yellow fox. He was adorable! He had two tails, was yellow, wore shoes and white gloves and his eyes were blue. The other furry next to the fox was a blue hedgehog who also wore white gloves, shoes, and his eyes were green. 

The blue hedgehog was the first one to move and he wanted to put his gloved hands up in surrender, meaning no harm but Bella thought that he was gonna hurt her so she raised her weapon in the air, ready to fight. The fox looked scared and went to hide behind the hedgehog, causing Bella to feel bad on the inside. But she didn't show it. The hedgehog finally put his gloved hands up in surrender, meaning no harm again.

"Woah, easy there. We aren't here to hurt you," the blue hedgehog said, trying to calm Bella down. 

The fox didn't say anything as he watched Bella carefully. The blond-haired girl thought for a long time before lowering the weapon slowly. She still held a grip on her weapon in her hand now. "There you go now. Easy, girl. I do mean it. We do not mean any harm," the blue hedgehog said with a small smile. 

Bella then felt a wave of energy and aura around her that she could trust them.  She sighed softly and pushed the tip of the pole to make it smaller and stuck it in her holster. She didn't notice that the fox was watching her every move, feeling slightly impressed by what weapon she used. That's when the fox noticed Bella's wings, making him even more impressed and fascinated. "You have wings!" 

The fox didn't hesitate and walked over to Bella. The hedgehog was watching carefully every move. He didn't want the stranger girl to hurt his best pal. Bella, however, watched also carefully. But she also became scared. The thought of being hurt like she previously did... She didn't want to let it happen again to herself. You see, Bella had a sister named Ella, who looked like her but was like an evil version of her. They looked like to be twins! But they're not. 

Bella panicked and it got to her that she nearly flew away. The fox was surprised and jumped back. "Easy! I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." He then gave the most handsome and cutest smile ever that Bella had ever seen. She blushed. Wait, how old was the fox? He looked like to be a kid! 

That's when the hedgehog came and stopped next to the fox. "We never saw like you before. May we ask... what are you?"

Bella looked unsure but these two seemed to be no evil so she decided to tell them. "I'm a Wing Warrior."

The fox looked fascinated with big blue eyes at her. Yes, he wasn't a baby but he was fascinated with mechanics, engineering, and other stuff based on that. But he was also sometimes fascinated by creatures he had never seen before such as seeing a human with wings! 

The hedgehog looked also even fascinated. "Sounds mighty, strong, and cool." He looked at the fox. "Right, Tails?"

So, the fox's name was Tails? It honestly suited him because of his two tails. Now only to know what the hedgehog called himself. Tails looked at the blue hedgehog with a smile. "Uh-huh!" 

That's when Bella knew for sure that they didn't mean any harm and blocked all doubts and fear away. She felt herself blushing that these furries were impressed by her appearance and by her wings. Bella felt shy and embarrassed. No one complimented her on her appearance except for her team. 

"So, what's your name?" Tails asked her. "My real name is Miles Prower but call me Tails!" He looked over at the blue hedgehog. "That's my best friend, Sonic."

Sonic showed a thumbs up in the air and winked. Bella felt even more embarrassed. "B-Bella."

Tails looked like to be in love. He was a blushing mess. To him, Bella was the most beautiful hu- er Wing Warrior that he had ever seen. Not to mention, the name suited her completely. But how old was she? He wanted to know but was too scared to ask her. Thanks to the moon and the stars, they lit up and he could see Bella's face better. She looked to be around his age. 

"Let's take you to our place. You don't have a place to stay, do you?" Sonic asked.