Deathbed.

Years had gone by, and despite the bumps in the way and Austin's worry of messing things up, they loved eachother. Grace layed in her bed, Austin by her side, even though her face was covered in wrinkles and her hair had faded to gray, Austin still found her beautiful. He still thought her name fit, because she's graceful.
Austin for all these years hadn't vocally said he loves her, but his little love notes and the way he treated her made it clear. His hand grasps her, he knew her time was near, their children sat on the other side of the bed. "Grace", he speaks up, he knew there was no reason to be scared now. "I love you." Something changed, the curse was gone. He could feel it. His son would never have to feel the stress of the immortality, for he was still young, 31 and teaching at a small high school just out of town. His daughter, smiled a sad smile as she watched their interaction. She was older, she had always known about the curse, and now she's seen it being broken.
"I love you too" Grace weakly smiles. Her brown eyes still as gentle as the day Austin met her. She hadn't changed much, mentally or physically. Except now she has a few faded tattoos, and she gave up her alternative style after having their son, Frank. With the words from her mouth, she took her children's hands and closed her eyes, they didn't open after that.