15

~Chapter 15~

The immortals looked towards the sky, where layers of colorful lotus flowers spread out. Lord Dong Hua, with a gray beard and a Taoist robe, stood in the clouds holding a whisk in his arms. 

The immortals were really surprised when they looked at Lord Dong Hua. After the Old Lord became a demigod a hundred years ago, he sent a message to fellow immortals in various prefectures, saying that he would stay behind closed doors to thank guests until he entered the God Realm. Lord Dong Hua's, seclusion is so important. He actually came out of seclusion for a disciple who had only been in it for a hundred years. It was simply... 

The immortals looked everything within their hearts, finding nothing reasonable to say. They gave Gu Jin a sidelong glance that revealed a hint of jealousy. 

"Master." Dong Hua's appearance obviously surprised Gu Jin. He was uneasy in his heart and ashamed on his face. 

Lord Dong Hua nodded to the nervous Gu Jin while glancing at him in the air. Walking on the auspicious clouds, Dong Hua descended through the sky and landed between a group of Phoenix Clan elders and his young apprentice. As Dong Hua fell, the vibrant lotus flowers that had been floating there did not scatter. Rather, they created layers of cloud cover over the sycamore forest. The mighty divine power extended in every direction, growing even more powerful than before. 

The abrupt change in appearance and the lightning-fast descent are nothing in common with the gentle and composed demeanor of ten thousand years Old Master Dong Hua. The entire Wutong Forest was under the influence of Demigod Dong Hua's force, and it was obvious why. It was important to protect his calf. 

There are quite a few people protecting this A Qi. 

Feng Ran said calmly, looking up at the vibrant lotus flowers in the sky before the immortals realized what had happened. "It has been two hundred years since we parted ways in Da Ze Mountain, and the Old Lord's style remains the same, which makes Feng Ran envious. Now that the Old Lord is a demigod, he will soon be able to become a god and become a member of Immortal Realm."  

When Dong Hua celebrated his birthday in Da Ze Mountain, she and Hou Chi attended the banquet with the invitation from the Old Lord. They battled Zi Yuan at the banquet, overpowered Jing Zhao, and met Jing Jian. Where would the birthday banquet of the Three Realms and the hundreds of years of ups and downs that followed have come from if it weren't for Dong Hua's wide invitation a hundred years ago?  

Feng Ran experienced some emotion and nostalgia for the way things and people had changed at the moment she said this. She also intended to support the Immortal Realm by leaving Dong Hua in the lower realm. For hundreds of years, the two clans of immortals and demons have been at war with one another. The hatred between the two clans is great even though the war has been temporarily put on hold. The demon realm can also be discouraged and kept from waging war by the presence of another god in the immortal realm. Despite her dislike of power, Feng Ran will try her hardest to help the creatures in the immortal realm because she agreed with Mu Guang's imperial decree. 

Dong Hua smiled and cupped his hands, saying to Feng Ran, "Your Majesty flatters. My divine power is only the benefit of living longer. I really don't dare to deceive Your Majesty. After I become a god, I will ascend to the God Realm and will not stay in the Immortal Realm for a long time." 

Dong Hua lived for over 60,000 years after being born in ancient times. His qualifications were older than those of the Great Elder of the Phoenix Clan, and he belonged to the same era as the previous Heavenly Emperor Mu Guang. Besides, he'd lived a solitary life for many years and was not big on worldly affairs. The immortals were not surprised by the response.