16

~Chapter 16~

"Hey, little thing, if I had been more sensible and had the patience to wait for Feng Yin to reach nirvana before asking for the Fire Phoenix Jade, she wouldn't have had her spiritual power devoured by me and her soul scattered in the Three Realms."  

In the Forbidden Valley of Da Ze Mountain, Gu Jin, who was holding the Drunken Jade Dew and recalling the scene in the Wutong Ancient Forest, sighed in frustration while rubbing the soft belly of the Water Condensation Beast. He was wearing a fiery red stone on his waist, and that was the Fire Phoenix Jade that had been transformed into an ordinary red stone after dispersing Feng Yin's soul and spiritual energy.  

The Water Condensation Beast woke up in the afternoon, feigned half a day's sleep, listened to a small half of the night's sorrowful spring and autumn repentant old stories, and was craved by the aroma of the Drunken Jade Dew. It did not know when to turn over, with a trembling little paw in the Gu Jin's fingertips gently scratched.  

With this scratch, our Little God froze. Gu Jin was busy looking down and crashed into a pair of clear, dark and watery eyes. The Water Condensation Beast was squatting in his arms, its small paws pulling on his fingers and looking at him with moistened admiration. 

Not even for a second, Gu Jin's heart suddenly turned into a soft heart, he lifted the little beast to his level and surprise welled up from the bottom of his eyes, "Ya, little one, you finally woke up?" 

The Water Condensation Beast opened its big black eyes and softly nodded its head, then its gaze slowly moved from Gu Jin's face to the jade pot holding the Drunken Jade Dew on the stone table beside him.  

Gu Jin suddenly realized and smiled, "Is it hungry?"  

He busily placed the Water Condensing Beast on his lap and poured a small sip of Drunken Jade Dew in the palm of his hand and handed it to the little guy. The Water Condensing Beast moved its nose, its small paw took two steps to stumble on his leg, and came close to his palm to lick it.  

Soft little tongue in the palm of a touch, looking at the water condensation beast face naive insatiable, Gu Jin heart overjoyed. Although he was a carefree and protective of food since he was a child, but in this Forbidden Valley where there is no living thing except him, this Water Condensation Beast, which is similar to Bi Bo's body, is his living treasure. He spent half a year to wake it up and , today is not easy to wake up, not to mention two bottles of Drunken Jade Dew, that is, let him use the spiritual power day to day to feed, but also is not give up the reason. 

He laughed with joy and pleasure, but did not see the Water Beast's eyes slyly complacent, completely unlike a just born and ignorant of the innocence of the little beast.  

In the blink of an eye, the Water Beast awakened more than half a month, it is weak spiritual power, and lazy, usually favorite is to rely on the Gu Jin's arms snooze, a pair of short legs is extremely reserved, rarely landing, in addition to the Gu Jin bath time, it is almost always being carried away. Although its mouth can not human speech, can only send out whimpering animal sound, but extremely intelligent, understand Gu Jin's words. After another month, their life, Gu Jin knowingly realized that the child can not be raised too delicate, this day to the Water Condensation Beast fed Drunken Jade Dew put it on the stone table on it to carry on the education of the long and hard.  

"Hey, little one, come, let's discuss a matter." Seeing the little beast open wide eyes, Gu Jin bent down to teach, "You are a Water Congealing Beast, at least your ancestor is also a lineage of Ancient Divine Beasts, in the future you can't be hugged by me all day long, you have to learn to walk, and fly." Gu Jin fluttered his hands twice and nudged his chin in the direction of the sky, "You have wings, you have to learn to fly."