3) PEER PRESSURE

Theodore

" fam why do you care if I go to some shitty college party or not your back in London living it up with jayla." he smirks "exactly I got myself some pussy so now it's time for you to get some to broski." laikon lectures me. "it's time to pop your cherry." i hear jayla in the background.

"fuck you jayla first off dickhead I aint got know cherry and second if I did I popped it over 4 years ago unlike my man over here." i say glaring at laikon over facetime. "don't try acting hard cause you got your dick wet once in your life."

"fuck you I lost mine like a week after you and you know that also I just saying you haven't had sex since you left London and that was over a month ago." i raise my eyebrow.

"how do you know that dick." he scoffs laughing at me. "cause you tell me everything idiot anytime you get that thing down there wet... I know about it." jayla rolls her eyes. "you too are worse then girls." i shake my head. "why don't you get a girlfriend Theo." i glare at her.

"because girls believe In love and I'm not about to go make a girl fall in love with me just so I have to tell her  I don't believe in that bullshit I might be a complete dickhead sometimes but that's just wrong to play with a girl like that so its better to get your dick wet by whoever willing to do it with no strings attached simple as That." i shrug.

"nigga for once in your fucking life stop being a complete loner and go to a party find yourself a girl and get with it no strings attached you can't just not have sex until you come to London man that's depressing your 19 years old this is the stage where you fuck until your balls are empty before you have to take care of responsibilities."

I pinch the bridge of my nose."if I go will you stop fucking talking." he smiles. "that doesn't mean I'm gonna hook up with anyone girls here are different here there annoying and clingy girls in London just fuck and leave you alone so if I get with a girl honestly it will be shocking."

"mhm whatever man and don't bring that shitty zip up with you man it's a buzz kill." i scoff "fuck you it's comfy" I slide out off my bed pulling if my t-shirt. "tell me how American college parties are like."

I hum in approval before the phone cuts out it was already late so I just change. Into a black shirt and blue pants. I put my chain and my airforces on. Not bothering to fix up my hair I slide on a hat.

I run downstairs to see my mum and stepdad in the livingroom with Kyle and mason

I run downstairs to see my mum and stepdad in the livingroom with Kyle and mason. I grab my zip up and slide it on. "where you going." my step dad asks "out." i grab my keys from the key rack.

"in the middle of the night." i stare at my mum. "yeah not for long though." she scoffs rolling her eyes. "you my baby can you atleast tell me where you going and don't even say a friends house because you've been living here since you were 14 and I've never seen you once with a friend." i cross my arms.

"I'm just going out to clear my head I'll be back later mum I'm 19 I'm not a baby anymore you missed that stage of my life if you don't remember." her eyes widen. Shit I didn't mean that I love my mum and I know that she didn't really want to miss that part of my life and visited me as much as possible. I don't like seeing my mum upset but me being the complete dickhead I am I just walk out the door.

Getting into the front seat off my car I turn the engine on I hesistate but drive over to my college frat house. The place reeked of sex, sweat, beer and cheap cologne. Making my way through the place I reached the kitchen. "hey." i look up to see a brunette standing by the red cups. "hi." her eyes widen a bit as she bit down into her bottom lip.

"a British boy how sexy." i smirk. I walk up to her going to grab a cup but she steps closer to me running her hands over my shoulder and down to my chest grabbing the zip to my zip up and slowly pulling it down. She opens it fully gripping onto my jeans tugging me closer to her by my waist. "im Tara." she goes on reaches up her nose touching mine. She lips her bottom lip. Once she realises I wasn't going to reply she attaches her lips to mine. Keeping her steady I plant my hands are her waist.

She slides her tongue in my mouth letting me taste the vodka she probably drank. I tilt my had deepening the kiss. She moves her hands to my shoulders and I move mine to her ass. "Tara." i hear someone slur. I break away from her to see another dark hair girl. "summer go away I'm about to take his handsome lad upstairs." i chuckle. Taking her hands off my body and stepping back. "nah... You too drunk for that." i shake my head turning away from her deciding to just get a bear instead of making my own concoction.

I open the back door walking out and into the cold of night. I wipe the sliva and lip gloss off my lips Putting my beer on the brick wall. I jump up using my upper body strength to pull myself onto the ledge of  the wall. Leaning against a few bricks I bring one of my legs up. I open my beer with my teeth a trick I learnt from laikons older brother before taking a swig.

I listen to the chaos of the party as I lean my head back looking at the stars. Fucking laikon always pressuring me to do such bullshit. I scoff to myself shaking my head.