8) PARTY TIME

Brooklyn

When I tell you it took so much begging and convincing to get Theodore to live a little and go to my high-school Halloween party I meant it. But I was able to do it. With my mom gone I had the house to myself which meant I was able to bring theo round for us to get ready together.

Of course theo was not enthusiastic at all he was going as a fire man but was lacking in that department he made it basic and casual and refused to take his hoodie off.

You couldn't even see the back of his t-shirt which was the main but because her had his hoodie on zipped all the way up wit his hood on not even a fire man hat

You couldn't even see the back of his t-shirt which was the main but because her had his hoodie on zipped all the way up wit his hood on not even a fire man hat. Whilst me... I was taking this seriously I was gonna be slutty because halloween is the one time of the year we can dress a slutty as we want without getting judged.

Yes I was goings as a dalmatian and theo was my fireman but I this point I have no owner

🕳️

It took us so long to just get out of my house because theo was refusing but I wanted to have a good time and I wanted to have it with my best friend. "I really don't wanna go Brooke I have college assignment that I much rather be doing." i scoff. "theo your the biggest procrastinist I know your assignments are due next week Friday that mean you won't start till Thursday which also means we can have fun at this party." i explain.

I take his hand dragging it into the open house and straight to the drinks."hey Brooke who's this." a group comes to us some boys some girls the boys were all over the girls almost like they wanted theo to know that they were taken.

"this." i say taking theos hand squeezing it a little hoping he gets the gist to stop giving Everyome dirty looks and to look a bit friendly or atleast approachable. "is my best friend theo." Monica one of the girls I recognised from my high-schools very own cheer squad bites her lip almost like her boyfriend was right next to her.

"well he hot really hot." she says desperately and I try my best not to scowl at her and rag her hair out. "yeah well then you should see him when he's just woken up it's not a good site." i feel theo kick me straight in the back of the legs making my leg bend forward a little. "oh." Monica says disgusted a little. "well I always wanted a gay bestie." she smiles at theo and I burst out laughing probably not helping the anger that's bubbling inside of Theodore.

"do I fucking look gay to you?" he almost yells straight at her. "well I thought since she said-" the poor girl stutters over her words. "well you fucking thought wrong just because I've slept at her house without fucking her doesn't make me gay."

Theo mumbles, "fucking highschoolers you either have to be fucking someone or you gay." he shakes his head before searching for the back door.

probably hoping to find another brick wall to sit on.

🕳️

I decided it was best to give theo some space and have fun and that's exactly what I did I left the moody asshole to chill the fuck down by himself whilst I danced spoke to some people in my class and drank a few drinks.

Walking out the door i see theo sitting on the grass rolling up a blunt. I sigh walling up to him. "hey"
I mumble but he doesn't even look at me. Is he mad that I left him for a few hours. I mean I would be mad too. "do you wanna come dance with me." i ask him. "nope" he pops his 'p. "come on teddy.. For me."

He looks up at me his blunt hanging from the tip of his mouth his eyes were full of anger and annoyance. "fine one song that's it." he gets up sticking his blunt behind his ear.
Grabbing his hand I drag him to the middle of the make-shift dance floors as vixen by miguel played it was one of my fave songs and I know he knew that it was.

Lazily slinging my arms around his neck I start to move my hips to the rhythm of the music he stood there stiff his hands to the side not moving an inch. Moving closer I press my front against his smiling up at him. He bites his lip loosening up a but as his hands graze the sides of my legs before they rest on my hips.

He pulls me closer by my hips as he moves his hips to the rhythm of mine letting me feel his dick through his pants turning around our hips don't stop my ass against his from as his hands travelled up and down my body from gripping my thighs to grazing past my pussy to even squeezing my tits a little.

He leans down as I wrapped my hands around his neck. I felt his warm breath on my neck making my non exisiting hairs prick upwards. Turning back around our noses practically touching I look into his eyes our body still moving to the beat of this sexual song which didn't help our constant sexual tension. I tried my best to ignore the fact that I wanted my best friend but couldn't have him and I tried to not show him the way he actually makes me feel.

He leans closer our mouths closer aw we shared out breaths I can't handle this tension. Not anymore. Moving my chin slightly I connect our lips the movements were hesitant... Slow. Tilting his head he deepends the kiss slowly adding in tongue. His lips were so soft so plumped and felt so good against mine it's like the electric pulses I felt everytime I was near him intensified by a thousand.

The kiss turns from slow and passionate to rough, fast and needed. He pulls me as close as possible by my ass making me moans into my mouth. He felt so good against my lips under my finger tips and against my body and I didn't want this to stop I want to always physically be against him with him touching him for the rest of my life.

My hands snake up his neck to his hair grabbing a fist full of it but also massaging his scalp at the same time. He groans in my mouth and fuck was I wet. But then, the song changed and it was almost like we were dragged back to reality back the our surrounding where we realised we weren't alone. We pull away taking a good metre step away from eachother.

Touching my bottom lip with my finger I stare at theo. I didn't want the feelings of his lips off me but there was this awkwardness that hung in the air now as regret fills my body. Shit what the fuck did we just do? Have I lost theo as a friend now?

"um I don't feel well I think I should her home."
"i can drop you off-"
"no it's ok." i rush off.