Chapter 1: Sick Mind (rewrite)

(⚠️I know Megatron at the end of the video/story goes into bee's mind but what if he goes into starblaster instead⚠️)

Starblaster POV
Hello my name is StarBlaster, I am 22 million years old in cybertaion years but in human years I'm 22 years old and I joined team prime as an autobot rookie fighter like acree but the only person I get along with is Bumblebee who is like a brother figure to me.

Soon we meant 5 humans, 3 kids human named Jack, Miko and Rafael but we call him Raf for short, 2 adult humans named agent Fowler and June Darby..jacks Carrier, Soon each of us was given a choice for a human aka our charge, Bulkhead got Miko, Acree got Jack while Bee and me got Raf, the reason why I got Raf is because just I cause if bee on a mission I can go drop or pick him up.

Soon after we defeated megatron at the space bridge everything was normal at the base, no Decepticon active in a week till while I was training since I was a rookie fighter, I heard Ratchet calling Optmuis name.

Ratchet: Optimus you're not going to believe this...I've just pinpointed the location of the deception warship

O.P: How did you penetrate their cloaking technology

Ratchet: I didn't

"What do you meant Ratchet"

Ratchet: I was experimenting the variable frequency wavelengths when I stumbled upon it, even still their ship must be experiencing some kind of electromagnetic breach.

Arcee: With Megatron deceased and the element of surprise...

Bulkhead: We could cause some serious damage

As we looked back at the monitor I knew something was off on why all of a sudden the signal of the nemesis would be on and why there cloaking was off soon another singal came in which surprised me till I broke out of thought when ratchet continued...

"What's that (point to the screen)"

Ratchet: Also on the same frequency an autobot emergency beacon

O.P: The Decepticons can wait, there may be autobots in distress, ratchet bring your medical kit...StarBlaster set the ground bridge to that location

"(Slatue) Yes Prime sir"

As I active the ground bridge and everyone wished Prime and Ratchet good luck on the mission and I knew they would make back ok....I hope

Optimus Prime POV
As me and ratchet when though the ground bridge portal we started heading over to the ship which was abounded and destroyed looking.

"A crash landing! Buried here for centuries"

As ratchet used a blowtorch weapon to get in, the place looked abounded we just wanted to make sure some survivors were here.

Ratchet: If they traveled in stasis mode there may be survivors

As we active our flash's we began walking when the ship started to tilt a little so we tried to remanded our balance soon when the ship was at a right angle we began walking. Soon we found a hallway door shut so I opened it so we could keep walking to see if anybot was alive.

But when I flashed my light on a bots that was all rusted we were shocked to see them that way but i didn't show it.

Ratchet: Optimus? These autobots didn't perish in the crash...there displaying the effect of a virus

"This is a plague ship"

Ratchet: *ran forward and stop prime* don't touch anything the virus could still be active