Chapter 5: Stronger,Faster (rewritten)

(A/n:Im going to put some video clips of the episode so image Starblaster in some)
Starblaster POV
After helping Ratchet get the stuff for this green energon called synthetic Enegron whcih we all don't know what it is, Ratchet asked me for some help because my leg is probably healed by now but Ratchet isn't too sure yet so he wanted me to out so when I looked over I saw he was looking at the stuff.

Ratchet: Hum? Hmm surprisingly stable

Raf: Hey Ratchet, hey starblaster is that synthetic engeron?

Ratchet: Well, Yes I'm fact I'm preparing to test a sample with the help of Starblaster

Raf: You're going to use him as a test subject

Ratchet: What no..

"(bring engine up) this is what he's testing it on raf"

Ratchet: I see that you come equipped with protective googles

Raf: I can watch?

Ratchet: (laughing) we just add some to the test engine that starblaster carried...

*hissing*

"Woah...(cross fingers) don't explode"

*whirrling*

As I looked over to see the engine was working me and ratchet was sh or that the stuff Ratchet put in was working.

Raf: It works..Bee!

Ratchet: Uh-Ut-Ut! This iteration of the formula requires further trail before we can even think about using it for fuel, ammunition or first aid which is rather unfortunate, since our own Enegron reserves are at an all-time low!

"What!"

Ratchet: Our severely outnumber warriors have been rapidly burning through our stockpile of late as the Decepticon army continues to run us ragged and grind us down, natural Enegron is in such short supply on your plant and megatron see, to have his oily claws buried deep in all the earth's deposits but if we can successfully produce a synthetic form, we can manufacture all the energy we'll every need.

Soon while Ratchet was talking about the energon storage soon my mind was going back when ratchet, bee and raf saved me on that nemesis when megatron had control over me and that smirk megatron made made he blush which I was snapped out of my thoughts when I looked over when're the monitor was beeping.

Acree: more energon on the move

Bulkhead: Again?

O.P: their a recent activity suggest a familiar, the decepticons desperately scouting for new deposits to mine. AUTOBOTS!

Ratchet/Starblaster: Optmuis....

Ratchet: If one of you comes back wounded this time...well,...our Enegron reveres are nearly depleted.

O.P: Understood... activate the ground bridge..autobots roll out

As rachtet opened the ground bridge I ran forward to optmuis which he looked confused so I looked up and yelled out.

"I would like to come"

O.P: No you can't Starblaster

"Why not?"

Ratchet: Optmuis is right...your leg is still sore form that blast so you still need to heal

"Fine...good luck"

O.P *nod* (transform into his truck form)

As me and ratchet watch the others leave I stomp off to the Med bay in anger because of my stupid leg.