Chapter 3: Out of mind (rewritten)

It was the next day and I was still blushing at the dream soon I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was bee asking if I was ok and I told him about my dream last night.

Bee: ::Beep Whirl Be-Beep:: (Maybe being in megatron mind must've made you dream about him)

"Yeah it felt so *blush* Real!"

Bee: ::Beep Beep:: (Optmuis is having his final check up, maybe you should get a check up just in cause)

"Thanks bee"

At the Med bay
After Ratchet did a check up on bee and Arcee now it was Optimus turn so I was standing next to bee while Optimus was getting his check up.

Ratchet: follow the light

O.P*follow*

Ratchet: Good Good...I wouldn't advise anything strenuous, Optimus but it appears that your system have fully recovered for, the cybonic plague.

"That great news"

O.P: Thanks to your medical experience old friend

Ratchet: It was your scout and fighter who braved unknown territory to locate the cure

Bee: ::Beep:: (oh no it wasn't just us)

"Bumblebee is right you know"

Arcee: Lucky for us, megatron was still alive

"Which was weird to say the least"

Bee: ::Beep:: (I can't believe you said that)

Acree: Yeah I actually said that

Ratchet: What matters is that you are on the mend Optimus while megatron..

Bee: ::Beep:: (Actually Arcee shot Megatron Life support)

Arcee: That right..Did my best to finish megaton's story Just couldn't stick around long enough to see how it ended

Ratchet: but anyways Starblaster it's your turn for checkup

"Ok..."

As I steeped up to the scanning seat I started my check up and Ratchet did the same stuff he did with Optimus.

Ratchet: Ok follow the light and I few questions.

"Ask away doc"

Ratchet: don't call me Doc but anyways did anything happened while you were in there but keep following the light while talking

"Um...well my spark kept beating super fast..I kept blushing lightly but kept my grounds and oh...umm I had something happen to me last night"

O.P: And what is that

"Last night...Megatron was in my dreams"

Everyone: Megatron!

Ratchet: Ok, your check up is done but I will have to wait until I can do another check up alright...

"Thanks Ratchet..."

After the scans and my checkup were done, I told everyone I would take a walk around which they understood so while walking around then stopped while I looked around.

Megatron POV

"It is a matter of time before Optmius discovers all is not right with you, rookie"

Starblaster POV
As I grabbed my helm and opened my optics to see Megatron body still in staisis and then his subconscious self.

Megatron: I must reclaim my body, which means taking complete and total control of yours.