A moon's break, the start of sweetness and a new friend

Minako was in her hot springs, She was relaxing in the tub and eating her sun-cookies she baked. She left it on the side of the hot springs to make herself feel fancy despite the fact that she lives in a beautiful Lavender Purple forest. She exhaled slowly and inhaled slowly. She enjoyed her 12 hours of relaxation due to her feeling free, free as in just alone time to herself with no one around.
"Minako!!!" And there goes her relaxation.....She saw Ray running towards her. She controlled the water and created a water shield that made a bubble around her, which turned to ice. Ray hit his head on the ice shield, He fell back on the grass.

Minako sunk her body into the water more to hide her naked body.
"See? That's what happens when you randomly do something stupid." "Oh fuck you!!! Your the one hiding your stupid body in the water. Just get out!!" He said in an annoyed tone, He glared at her and flipped her off. "Language!!! And I'm not the one who's being a pervert!!!" She said in an angry tone, Ray Scoffed. "Your just a whore!" He walked away and went over to Her cabin, there He opened the door and took his shoes off and placed them outside. His Mama taught him never to have your shoes in the house because it dirty's the house.

[With Minako]
Minako groaned, She got out of the hot springs and put on a light blue sweater with a black cat on the front, She then put on white tight shorts. She yawned and headed to her cabin. She opened her door and plopped on her couch, which was super fluffy with pillows and blankets, Her pet wolf 'Amai-Koji'
Her pet wolf was huge....huge as in it's 2x her height and almost Ray's height.

(Ray is 6'11 Btw and Minako is 4'6, in Mortal years. Ray is 19, and Minako is 18, but in their world, Ray is 1900 years old, while Minako is 1800 years old.) Her pet wolf Amai-Koji wagged it's tail happily seeing Minako, Minako smiled softly. She opened her arms up and Hugged her fluffy Wolf, She chuckled happily, and She saw Ray on a chair with his feet up on a table. She was disgusted by that and wanted to say something, but she held her tongue, She kept petting her wolf.
Ray was sleeping in the chair with a cowboy hat. He stole from a random person named Googlyeyes.
Ray was sleeping soundly, Minako thought of something, and she decided to look into his mind.

[In the dream or 'whatever]
Minako wandered through his mind. She noticed how He had some....Very intriguing thoughts and dreams. She didn't understand these dreams, and she was confused with this one. It was just a room with a bed and Ray on it, but experiencing something, a child version of Ray. Ray was just staring at the wall... crying in pain, covered in Bruises. And then she was kicked out. She was back into the original realm. She groaned, realizing she was in a random room now. She forgot once she entered a mortal/anyone's, minds, and dreams, and she gets kicked out she usually teleports random places, near places she likes. She noticed the way this room was, It was painted cotton candy red, with a bunch of clouds.
She saw a note on the bedside.

'Minako, don't even think of me being sweet, I carried you here only because you got knocked into a glass window. I bandaged your head, and you better stay your ass in bed. Otherwise, I'll beat the shit out of you - Ray Hinode ♡'
Minako has now seen the bandages on her head, and she sighed. She stayed in the bed stuck in the room, and she then noticed some other things. Clothes on the ground, random white balloons covered in a sticky substance, she sighed. She also noticed she wasn't wearing her PJ'S but instead wearing a baggy Grey sweater with blue tight shorts, She realized Ray changed her clothing!!!!
'Damn Perv....' She thought she got up anyway and noticed she was in a damn mansion!!! She was flabbergasted. She noticed a bodyguard/butler following her around, She saw how He had Long but shaggy Cerulean blue hair, He wore a white sweater with a black lightning bolt on the back of it And wore white baggy jeans..."Ya Know A pretty lady like you should be restin, Don'cha think ay Amor?" He said in a flirtatious tone, He also had a Sombrero on, and he tipped his hat and bowed slightly. "Names Zenaku, Zenaku Valentino..." Zenaku said in again a Flirty voice,
Minako sighed. "I'm Minako, Minako Hoshi Hikaru," She said in a tired but sweet tone. She heard the door open and creak and saw Ray back, Ray looked irritated, now seeing Zenaku.

Ray walked over there and grabbed Minako by her shoulders, and pulled her behind him. "I told you to screw off Zenaku." He said in a Pissed off tone, Zenaku simply giggling. "Well, what can I say? She's a fine lady, and I don't mind stealing another collectible." Zenaku said in a Sadistic tone now, He grinned Evilly....

"I'll let you in on something, Zenaku... You don't want to screw up with her... She's a higher ranking than you, and I'll have you know She's NOT a plaything." Ray said in a protective tone now, Ray created molten hot Lava beneath Zenaku, which sent him back to his own realm. Ray turned around and glared at Minako, He pushed her down and kicked her abdomen, which caused her to yelp a bit.
"I told you to stay in the room. But no!!! Your a whore and your stupid!!!" Ray said in a pissed off tone. Minako created a blue shield that trapped Ray inside the bubble, Minako got up hesitantly. "I just wanted to explore this place. I just wanted to see my surroundings..."
Minako said in a hurt tone now... Ray noticed and Scoffed, He mumbled under his breath but loud enough for Minako to hear. "There's your favorite Sunburst cake in the fridge on the top shelf on the right..." He said in a cold tone, He walked away and headed to the couch and passed out on it.

Minako now thought of something...
'Perhaps He isn't so bad after all...' She thought and smiled softly...

(Should I make this Poly or Nah?)

(Here's today's pictures from this chapter!)

Minako from the hot springs:

The scene where she petted her wolf:

The scene where she entered Ray's dreams

The scene where she entered Ray's dreams. Also, that's him as a child: