The...Zinako day

[Zinako = Zenaku and Minako]

Zenaku sat up on a cloud casually, just stalking up on the mortals He's watching. He brushed his messy hair, and He ended up making it more messy. He didn't mind, though today He was working with his Brother Ray for a cloudy day, which meant the Rain Goddess 'Yoki' his and Ray's baby sister was gonna make it rain today.
"Hermano mayor!!!"
The little Goddess girl was only 6000 years old (Mortal Age, she's 6). The little Goddess girl ran to her brother Zenaku and Hugged Him tightly.
"Aww, Hey Yoki! Ready for some chaos today!?" He asked Yoki, The little Goddess girl smiled, and her wings flapped a bit. "I wanna cause floods and storms!!! Please, brother!?" She asked desperately, like brother like sister she wanted to cause chaos. Yoki noticed her other older brother Ray, He was talking to a Goddess with long, fluffy pink hair. "Zenaku...who's that lady? Is that Ray's girlfriend?" She asked. She looked really excited, and Zenaku chuckled. "Nope, she's mine....'' "Really!?" Yoki asked joyfully, Zenaku grinned and nodded. Ray heard, and He hit Zenaku on the head.

"Ow!!! Ay ay. Ay, I was joking!!!" Zenaku said in an annoyed tone, Zenaku rubbed his head. His little sister Yoki giggled, She started to tease her other older brother.
"Ra-Ra! Is Minako your girlfriend~"
Ray grumbled, He hated the fact that Yoki always teased him
Every time He was near or with a girl. "No Yoki...she's NOT my girlfriend, my girlfriend is camila." He said in an irrated tone, Ray Scoffed, He walked away and went back to Minako.
Yoki whined, She flew back to Zenaku crying like a baby.

"WAAAAAHHH!!! RAY'S BEING A MEANIE!!!" Yoki was the most spoiled sibling of the Hinode family.
Ray groaned. "MÁMA ¡¡¡Mamá Yoki está siendo una mocosa!!!"
[Translation: Mom Yoki's being a brat!!!]

Zenaku said in an annoyed tone, Zenaku, Ray, and Yoki's mom Tenshi came. "¿Qué está pasando niñas?" [What's going on Kids!?] The mother spoke in a worried tone. "Yoki is being a bratty bit -"
Zenaku was cut off by Tenshi, giving him the 'mommy glare'.
Zenaku groaned..."Yes, ma'am..."
Zenaku was a Mama's boy, He sighed. "Well, don't be such a honey badger, okay?" Tenshi said, She walked over to her son and gave her son a sweet motherly kiss on the Forehead.
"Yes Máma..." Zenaku said in a loving way, He hugged his mother and walked away with a smile on his face.

Yoki was asleep now from Tenshi cradling her, Tenshi was the previous sun ruler/Goddess. Her role was now passed down to her son Ray, Ray looked almost identical to his mother... just without the bigger chest and behind. And a more Lanky and toned physique, But Ray wasn't close with his parents. He always avoided them and went outside to play with his friend, or what he used to imagine.

[Meanwhile, with the future Rulers]

Ray was sitting down on a stump of a tree, He was just sitting there. His dark skin made it easy for him to blend in with all of the shadows. It was time for Minako to work the night with Zenaku, Tonight was gonna be a rainy night... The Moon and the weather, it's time for the chaos. Minako was sitting on the stars, waiting for Zenaku. The way Zenaku and Minako work together is to, well, dance basically.

(Like in those movies or fanfics with the romance dancing, I call it)

Zenaku started to sing in a very romantic, calming, and beautiful way..."When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
When marimbas start to play
Hold me close, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me,..."
Minako loved his voice. She danced with him more and more...