Y/N enters

Y/N, Stood upon a gate. The gate had symbols....and letters in Japanese.

[Y/N POV]
I stood in front of the gate, the gate to the world of Nisshoku.. The realm to the Nisshoku is a place where I can finally find the Gods and Goddesses... I walk through the gates of Nisshoku, passing by. I finally see the location I need to go... I was joyed, the temple...it's true...I can now meet them...I can finally speak to the operators who control...

[The next POV]

You walked through the gates. Of Nisshoku, you pass by all the stones... of previous Rulers/Operators of the realm you're in.
You weren't watching your surroundings and fel into the hole of Kurayami. As you fell, you screamed for just a few seconds when you realized... You don't have anything to crash onto.

Suddenly, you stopped falling, your eyes shut tightly. You slowly opened them to realize you fell on a shield? It's a fluffy but comfy shield, to say the least. Your vision was blurry, but once it became clearer, you saw the two rulers... Ray and Minako, Minako, was overjoyed. "A new ruler!? Ooh, Ooh!!! What Are you the God/Goddess of!?" She asked Excitingly, Ray sighed.

"My apologies about...this whore, but this is Minako. She's the goddess of the moon, and I am Ray. God of the Sun.." He spoke, You had a bad feeling about him.
"Umm...I'm...Y/N, I am the god/Goddess of.." You started looking around and noticed your clothes changed... You wore a black shirt that covered your striped white long sleeves, Your shirt had a portal on it. "God/Goddess of Portals... Yeah..."

You started thinking now.

'Damn it...I need to get back to the Wallys soon...'

"Well, Hiya Y/N!! Can we show you around!? Please, please, please!!!!!!"
Minako Begged, Ray groaned..."Uhh, sure... but we mean's you, Minako, I am not gon a fuc -"
Ray was cut off by Minako screaming in his ear. It's such a bad thing... especially since in dreams, your voice or a voice echos in the dream, meaning the louder she gets, the worse the vibration and pain will be. "NO SWEARING!!!!"

Ray rolled his eyes before yelling back like a new Yorker. "I've been swearing!!! Ya never noticed!?"
Ray kept getting screamed at by Minako, You were watching the conflict. You were pulled backward, and you turned around to see... A Mexican Cowboy...?

"So...Your the new God/Goddess? Nice to meet you...I'm Zenaku, I see you met my brother and soon to be wife -" Just when Zenaku said that sentence Ray ran to Zenaku and started beating the crap out of him.
"I TOLD YOU SHE'S NOT YOUR WIFE!!!" You jumped back, Minako was face palming. "Does this happen every day?" You asked, Minako nodded. "Well, uhh, do you want to head to my universe?" Minako nodded.

[Minako and you]

Minako was in awe. She saw the Mortal realm before, but she never thought how beautiful it was... Sure, she thought it was beautiful, but she now sees the beauty in it...
She saw that her form changed, but she kept her original body and abilities. She noticed she wore a blue sweater with a hole in the middle of the chest area, pink overalls, and white fishnets.
Her pink fluffy hair got longer, but she had a blue streak in it, She noticed her body was a bit more...chubby/plumped in the right places.

"Welcome to Earth/universe #1610!"
You said in an excited tone, You looked completely different!
You showed Minako around, and she saw a cute Boba restaurant. You lived in a world where aesthetics, tell who you are. You lived in the retro Aesthetic world... but yet it looked so futuristic...
"Y/n! Look, it's a cute little black pups!"
(She's referencing it as how it's like a Rottweiler puppy)

She ran inside the restaurant, she had to pay in barter. She gave away a star dusticle.
The worker behind the counter was shook, star payment? That's new. Usually, the people with that kind of 'Pay' are in the rich/royalty of money. Minako then took her Boba and drank it. She giggled happily, and she headed back to her original world. She was back in her original clothes now.
"Your realm is awesome!!!"