Well, hello

Lol, but hi, y'all.

When I stopped updating the second draft to this story, it wasn't intentional. I know that it was years ago, but I haven't forgotten about it, nor have I forgotten about any of you. I'm sorry for leaving you all hanging. I know from first hand experience that being left hanging is not pretty whatsoever.

This story has gotten a lot of recognition, and I thank you all for that. I won't put it to rest until I am satisfied with it, meaning I will be revisiting it to finish it. It's dear to my heart—and so are you guys. I mean, I wouldn't have ever written it if y'all hadn't showed interest in it.

Again, I know that it's been years since I've written on here properly, but writing is still dear to my heart, and I don't want to stop just yet. I have no reason to. I just needed to run off and find my head during my hiatus. I am yet to find it, but I have recently found the pen I lost, and I plan on taking advantage of that. In case any of you were wondering, I have no "life" updates other than that I am not in high-school anymore. For some reason, most people had a hard time believing I was a teenager when I wrote DotD. I was mistaken for being in my mid-20s (which I finally am now 💔).

Believe it or not, but I used to write the chapters on my phone in homeroom. I also took advantage of an extra hour I had to spare at school daily during my junior year when I couldn't participate in P.E. due to a surgery. Funny enough, I had a surgery in late '23; I'm not sure if that subconsciously made me find the pen I had lost a few years ago. Maybe it did.

Given that I am (supposedly) an adult now, I do have a full-time job. I'll have to learn how to navigate writing given my adult "responsibilities." Knowing myself, though, I know where my priorities lie (Kareem, I'm looking at you, babe 👀). 

Please don't hesitate to reach out, guys. I love hearing from y'all. (I mean it. I don't bite ❤️).

Stay tuned!
Avalon